8 of 12 people found the following review helpful
Good Blend of Smart and Genius in a watch,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Casio Men's STB-1000-1CF "OmniSync Sports" Bluetooth-Enabled SmartWatch (Watch)
I'd been looking for a good Fitness watch for several months, I opened the watch yesterday, here's what I think so far:
* Easy Set up (using iPhone 5S)
* Watch+ App made setup much easier (make sure to use the app to pair the watch as the standard pairing process will not work)
* Build Quality is amazing
* Incoming Phone Messages / Calls / Apple Notifications are posted on the top right portion of the screen (where the day of the week is shown by default)
* Alerts customizable as Tone(Beep), Vibrations, Both, or None
* Controls music from iphone (When enabled in the Watch + App)
* I wish the watch was a bit less industrial in nature, the four screws on the watch face are pretty visible
* Backlighting is not solid, flickers a bit
* The area where phone calls, emails, and alerts are displayed is small, the area is the only part of the face with the pixel density, but its a bit annoying if you miss the beginning of the alert, but not insurmountable.
After 1 day, I like the watch, I'm looking forward to seeing this product mature and add new features.