The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
4.0 out of 5 stars Good case but with a few considerations, March 8, 2012
This review is from: CTA Digital PS Vita Travel EVA Protective Case (Video Game)
What I like about the case

*fits vita securely
*has slots for games
*could stuff the cable in to charge off computer
*a lot smaller than the sony cases
*comes with clip if that is your thing

Things to consider

*straps aren't needed and I feel like am going to mess up the dual analogs de-strapping, I just don't use them.
*came with giant graphic on the front unlike the picture which is all black

Synopsis

Good case, doesn't need the straps, your's may not look like the picture (Amazon snafu it seems)

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Mar 9, 2012 12:06:38 PM PST
Hey Eric,

Thanks so much for taking time out to review. I'm glad you like the case overall.

At first we designed it without the strap but some of our users who tested it out said that it can fall out when they open the zipper... so we decided to add that strap. If you feel that it is a bit unnecessary, is it possible for you to cut it off?

Oh, and about the graphic. That's odd. Is it possible that you ordered this one instead: CTA Digital PS Vita EVA Graphic Protective Case. Just checking.

Keep in touch,

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 8, 2012 11:32:50 PM PST
Interesting. No visual representation of the straps on the product photos. I suppose you could cut the straps off? I would do that...

A comment by the manufacturer   (What's this?)
Posted on Mar 9, 2012 12:06:38 PM PST
Hey Eric,

Keep in touch,

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 9, 2012 12:21:38 PM PST
I have this case on order, so I'll either confirm/not confirm Eric's findings. Hopefully it ships soon. :) Amna, thanks for taking the time to reply!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 9, 2012 12:51:34 PM PST
DJ_King_SD says:
Amna, Where can I buy this case? I cannot find it anywhere in the U.S.!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 9, 2012 7:00:54 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 9, 2012 7:01:31 PM PST
Eric says:
Amna,

The straps are not a big deal, I just put it on top of them and it works fine. I will probably leave them in for when I am traveling it may help as you had stated. I just don't find them useful for every day use. I'll see if I can edit that portion to less of a negative and more of just a comment.

As for the graphical portion, I ordered black. You can see this on my verified purchase and I verified on my orders page. I had initially wrote a review that included how Amazon emailed me they would be delayed for a few weeks and then it showed up the next day, the graphics version. This review was rejected by Amazon. I have no issues with the graphics, not my favorite but I just throw the case in my laptop bag anyway. I just wanted people to be aware who pre ordered that Amazon may send them the wrong thing.

All in all, I think it's an excellent product and a good price point.

Thanks for responding,

Eric

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2012 10:40:28 AM PST
Hi,

Thanks for the message. Currently it's only available via Amazon. Will hit the retail stores in a few weeks.

Let me know if you have any trouble ordering via Amazon.

All the best!

P.S: Just played through Mutant Blobs Attack. Really fun experience :)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2012 10:44:12 AM PST
Thanks :)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2012 10:44:57 AM PST
Hi Eric,

Thanks for the note. Appreciate it a lot.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2012 12:02:56 PM PST
Eric says:
Amna,

No problem, thanks for coming on and discussing your product. Also, Mutant Blobs was awesome, especially for 8 bucks.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2012 11:03:40 AM PDT
Eric,

Hope you're doing well. Another customer has reported that it came with the graphic version instead of black. We'd like to investigate the problem further to see if it's because of Amazon or the packaging department. Can you please contact support@ctadigital.com and send them a photo of the package it came in. Did the package have the name/code for the black version? We'll try to ship you a black case directly as a replacement.

Talk soon,