2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
Love it, for $20,
= Durability: = Fun:
This was a Christmas present to my girls who fell in love with playing with a big box that we had gotten in the fall. They drew on that box, decorated, and pretended it was a house. They saw a competitive product to this in a catalog for near $50 and we bought it on JC Penney for $20. We have seen it as low as $10 at AC Moore since then.
- It is easy to paint on, all black and white.
- Easy to put together with two people
- Two identical sides makes it great for two kids to paint since they both can get their own dog, bunny, butterfly, and bird.
- The sides are the same, might get not so much fun painting the exact same elements on both sides So, if you don't have two, something to consider.
- The cardboard ripped within 15 minutes of playing with it.
- It is difficult to move while keeping it together. With each move it gets weaker.
At the end of the day, its a great buy for under $25. My 3.5 yr old and 5 yr old loved it. I wouldn't pay more than $25 for it though.