18 of 18 people found the following review helpful
Carnival fun for all ages,
This review is from: Carnival Games - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Lots of fun mini-games that are great family fun. Different play modes. Single player is the only mode you can "win prizes". Multiplayer has two modes. Head to head you can pick your own games to compete; whereas, competition the game will randomly choose 5 games to compete. Tickets you win can be used to play alley arcade games or buy clothing and such. Just like at a real carnival you can trade in prizes you win for bigger prizes.
The games are grouped into 6 alleys:
1) Fortune Way - Alley Ball (aka skeeball), Test your strength, Hoops, Collection plate. The great swami--alley arcade game, which you need tickets to play
2) Love Lane - Spilled milk, balloon darts, frog leap, bowler coastet. Alley arcade game-Meter-0-love
3) Rodent Row - Shooting gallery, pigskin pass, shoot for the stars, buckets of fun. Alley arcade game-Going nuts
4) Claw alley - Clown splash, hole in one, ring toss, ka-pow. Alley arcade game-prize claw.
5) Lucky Pass - Nerves of steel, lucky cups, day at the races, dunk tank. Alley Arcade game- push a prize.
6) Prize Boulevard - Every game has 4 prize levels. 4 smalls you can trade in for a medium, 3 mediums for a large, 2 large "grand prize". We haven't gotten to the grand prize as we've playing in mulitplayer mode, but I believe it unlocks new games.
Nothing new with using the Wii remote..same ol' as other mini games.
We had to exchage the game due to problems with the "Rodent Row" screen. Everything was all bunched up so you couldn't read anything or even make out the graphics. It didn't do it all the time, but I figured it was best to exchange if for a new one. So far we haven't had any problems with the new game.