Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

1.0 out of 5 stars buyer beware -- went up in smoke after 3rd time used!!!, October 9, 2011
This review is from: PYLE-PRO PPHP1299AI - 12-Inch 1,000-Watt Powered 2-Way Full Range Loud Speaker System w/Built in MP3 /USB & Ipod Dock (Electronics)
Buyer Beware... I bought one of these 47 days ago and the thing went up in somke after I plugged it in tonight. and it was only the third time that I had used it...

So I called Amazon as they were the seller (took my $270 dollars) and all I got was the "run a round" and then Amazon referred me to call PYLE....

Dont waste your time on these things... everything was nice looking when I received it, but smoking the house out on use (childs birthday party) number three?????????? You would think Amazon would verify what they are selling first...

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in
  [Cancel]

Comments

Track comments by e-mail
Tracked by 4 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 10, 2011 7:43:44 AM PDT
S. Weiss says:
Hi

I am from Pyle and we are here to take care of you please call us at 718 535 1810 and I will help you out

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 15, 2011 4:43:28 PM PDT
S. Weiss, if you are from Pyle, why you don't solve my issue. I have same problem and I return my speaker to Pyle and now nobody is answering my emails and calls. You just want to receive the defectives item before it burns a house and you get proceed legally. Ask Joe and Francisco about my issue and solve my problem, otherwise I will continue with my comments about the bad customer service you have.
lvjc639 - request a refund from amazon and don't buy pyle products. These people are dishonest and they don't really care about us, the customers. Also you buy a new item and they will try to fix it, so, you will end buying a repaired item if they ship it back to you because I'm still awaiting for my after 1 month.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 15, 2011 6:54:41 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 31, 2011 10:31:26 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 18, 2011 7:27:20 PM PDT
Hi, I understand but how much time get to check a speaker? I have been wait for 1 month since it was returned for service. I will post the correct and honest information that I have. If you fix my problem, I will post it too, but if you take you time and not answer my calls and emails, the best I can do is warning others to avoid they pass all the problems I have. I don't want a refund because I really like the product, I only want it be fixed or just ship a good and tested one and keep my faulty one for test and whatever you need to do with it. Just be in my position as a buyer. I'm a Pyle fan and I hope you keep me as is. Thanks for the answer and I will remove my complains after I have my problem solve and not with a refund. Also I will post the result on you customer service honest and fair.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 19, 2011 7:19:47 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 29, 2011 6:40:11 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2011 3:58:13 PM PDT
S. Weiss, can you help me on this. It have been 2 month and I'm still without my speaker. Please send a repaired one as soon as possible and keep the bad one for test purporse. I don't want give a complain in you product before I get a good one. Joe and Francisco from pyle are not answering my emails. The last thing they said was that the speaker was not use as should be. How is this possible if I only connect the ipod, turn it on and then it stop playing after 10 minutes. And this problem was the same with all 3 speakers. Or you company don't know how to fix this problem or they are just trying to won more time and there are not doing nothing with the speaker. I'm an certified electronic technician and I know that this is a heat problem. Please, solve my problem now or ship a good tested one. Thank you.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2011 6:40:05 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 31, 2011 10:31:18 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2011 10:27:28 AM PDT
BigPhotoShow says:
Hello. I just purchased the 1600 watt version with the ipod dock. Are there reports of that one burning too??? I have three movie parties scheduled for the month of November and it would be a shame to have those parties ruined if the larger units are defected as well. I plan to use them each time for approximately 4 hours. Please let me know. Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2011 10:32:04 AM PDT
S. Weiss says:
When did you purchase the unit ?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2011 3:35:21 PM PDT
BigPhotoShow says:
I purchased it on 2/21/2011. I have not even opened the box yet. I've been upgrading equipment for my montage / movie party side business.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›