5.0 out of 5 stars It's Good !, March 11, 2011
This review is from: Glamorise Women's Stretch-Lace Wonderwire Bra #9245 (Apparel)
Finding a front closing bra in a big girl size is almost impossible so of course they are the only ones I prefer. First off I think that anyone who rates a bra by saying it didnt fit is not in the correct size. I went to soma.com and used their calculator to find my size and boy was I wearing the wrong one. I then went to Amazon, found this bra, purchased it in the correct size and I have worn it all day now without any wires digging into my side or straps slipping. Yes there is a dart on the cups but I agree with the other reviewer that it does make it look like the girls are saluting the sun instead of earthworms ,which is a good thing. I also think that as I wash this bra and the lace softens that will no longer be the very small issue that it is. On top of fitting well it doesnt look like your maiden aunts playtex number, this actually looks lacy and sexy. I like it so much I just ordered two more because as history shows, if I like it, they will discontinue it.

UPDATE: Well it's been four days now ( easily wearing it for 14 hours each day )and I can still say this is a great bra. I read the review about not being able to open the clasp. Dont know what their problem was but it is a very sturdy but basic clasp. You slide the two ends together, flatten them and they click. Very easy. The underwire lies flat and doesnt show, the front of the bra does not stick out. I truly feel that woman that had those problems are wearing the wrong size bra. The girls have never looked better and I actually think this bra makes me look thinner too.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 13, 2014 4:00:34 PM PDT
bbinmbsc says:
You are so right about this bra. I've been trying to find a replacement for an older Lilyette front close bra that (of course) it is discontinued. This one is great! I was surprised that I didn't need the racerback to have the straps stay up! Everything a 42D needs for comfort and easy on and off. I agree about the lace stiffness - hoping it will soften over time, but still comfy! All my others will soon be history.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2014 4:32:44 PM PDT
K. ludwig says:
Hi !
I am glad someone else found this bra and loves it, maybe it wont get discontinued as it is getting more and more difficult to find front closing bras or bras that don't look like a thick piece of foam rubber life raft for the cups.
I just ordered four more this week and yes the lace does soften after a few washes but not enough to sacrifice support. I always wash these on hand wash in my machine, with the clasp closed and then air dry. I think for the price this bra is just as good if not better than any $70 bra out there.

Posted on Jan 20, 2015 1:06:27 AM PST
R. Hanley says:
You say you went to Soma.com to find your bra size. Did you ever buy bras from Soma? I loved their Unlined Front-Close bra, but they have discontinued it and now only have a padded version of this bra. I am trying to find a bra that I like & have had zero luck.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›