4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
Positives and Negatives,
This review is from: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw (Book 3) (Hardcover)
* Really quick read
* Cartoons are always comical.
* Shows Greg is really starting to grow up and get new interests.
* Is perfect for everyone, especially for a little light reading.
* This was not as funny as the last two
* There is no real change in any of the other characters, so the same jokes have been told before.
* There are a lot of things that happen within this novel that mean absolutely nothing.
* He is extremely self-absorbed and therefore we have a limited view of everything that happens around him, I think that the more this series continues the less connection most boys will have with him.