5.0 out of 5 stars Best Boots compared to Uggs, September 24, 2011
This review is from: BEARPAW Women's Emma Tall 612-W Boot (Apparel)
Alright guys, let me start by saying that I NEVER write a review. I used to wear these boots years ago because Uggs were too expensive. Well, they lasted me about 2 years before I graduated to Uggs. Let me tell you this, I have a wide foot. These boots are TRUE TO SIZE. They are the most comfortable boots I have ever owned, and since my puppies decided to destroy my uggs (RIP lol) I needed boots fast w.o breaking the bank. I love these boots and in MY opinion are just about at level with the UGGS. If you want brand name then shovel out another 120 or so bucks. But if you're a college student, mum, or smart shopper...def get these boots. Incredibly comfortable and they look fab. I plan to wear these ALL the time. They are very durable, and I love Bear Paw. Once again they are TRUE TO SIZE...and I have a wide foot to boot. I wear a 10 and I love them :3 I hope this helps. :)

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 5 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 17, 2012 6:45:46 AM PDT
B. VERCHOTA says:

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2012 10:53:34 AM PDT
Ei Zin says:
B. Verchota,

I just wanted to let you know that I have never purchased UGGS before but I have definitely purchased a couple of bearpaws from Macys. It was comfortable and cheap (I was allowed to use coupons) Also, I fell in love with it. Their designs never gets old and so I buy a couple of them every winter and last along time too!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 11:38:48 AM PDT
Ariana says:
When I was in HS I used the Bear Paws, then my mum bought me a pair of Uggs a few yrs ago, then I went back to the Bear Paws.

Posted on Jan 22, 2013 1:56:48 PM PST
M. Wanser says:
I have hear this mom comment a few times? are bear paws considered "mom uggs" by the younger groups? I am a mom and am obsessed with bear paw boots, and think they look nicer than uggs and have a nicer sole. I learned about them from my younger sister though who is not a mom. hmmm? I hate to think that I am wearing mom boots.. I try hard to not dress like a frumpy mom.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2013 12:49:11 PM PST
K. Jordan says:
I think it just means they're affordable, lol. I recently discovered these at Gordman's, and I have been looking for a pair of winter boots with a sturdy but not ugly sole. Are these durable? $60 is still a lot for boots, especially if I'll only get a couple of uses out of them.

Posted on Nov 3, 2013 3:12:28 PM PST
I too found them very true to size , & so similar to UGGS my teenagers could not tell the difference !!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2013 3:18:09 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 3, 2013 3:19:45 PM PST
no...these boots are definitely liked by the younger group too! (not just for 'moms')

Posted on Nov 30, 2013 10:59:38 AM PST
Leo23 says:
Do you know if these can fold down on the top? I really like the look of the faux fur on the top but I don't want it that way all the time, especially if it shows dirt more. Also, what kind of protectant did you use? I live in Seattle so we do have a "little" rain ;)

Just a note - these are on sale for $40 in multiple stores right now!

Posted on Dec 17, 2013 8:44:17 PM PST
Lisa Daak says:
Does this boot seem to have wider room for wider calves?

Posted on Feb 1, 2014 6:32:25 AM PST
I have never tried Bear Paws, but I'm planning on it. One of my family members bought me a pair of UGGS, because I'm in a wheelchair and my legs and feet get very cold in the Winter (even though I don't live in the North), and believe it or not, the UGGS on one foot developed a hole in the toe! And no, they weren't too tight, and believe me, I am not a happy camper. I can hardly believe that for the price of the UGGS that they would develop a hole in the toe after a year and I only wear them in the cooler months in Florida.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.4 out of 5 stars (2,163 customer reviews)
 (1,457)