5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended Product Effectiveness., April 27, 2013
I have used these pain relief products for years. I've practiced martial arts ever since I was young and use this product to relieve pain from my injuries. What impresses me about this product is it works wonderfully and keeps the pain away effectively. I've used other pain relief products in the past with varying results but have never liked the idea of putting chemicals into my body. Originally, I tried this product because of it having only all natural ingredients and was pleased to see it worked so effectively and was easy to use.

I'm really glad that this product is available on Amazon. I've ordered things from Amazon and always get them shipped to me quickly. I take two pills in the morning and two more at night. I'm impressed with its effectiveness. I've recommended it to many of my friends and they've also gotten good results.

I was a professional athlete and Karate World Champion and am still very active in martial arts. As you can imagine, I've had many injuries over my career. I use these supplements for my on-going injuries and the topical products for the normal pains from working out like pulled muscles. I was concerned about using regular pain relief products on an ongoing basis because they can have bad side effects so I looked for something based on natural ingredients. Liberated Life 024 supplements are perfect for my needs. It's a great product I continue to use on an ongoing basis. I highly recommend this product.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 30, 2013 12:26:27 PM PDT
One of our executives has also studied and practiced martial arts for his entire life and also uses the LiberatedLife Health Pain Relief products for any injuries he gets during practice and has found them very effective.

We always like hearing how our products have helped our customers. We wanted to create a product that was not only had extremely effective pain relief, but also was safe and without side effects. Thank you for taking the time to let us know your product experience.

The problem with traditional over-the-counter NSAIDs (such as Tylenol, Aspirin, etc.) are their side effects. It's been well documented by many associations across the world that traditional over-the-counter (NSAIDs) pain medications have been linked to potentially fatal side effects such stomach bleeding and each year tens of thousands of people are hospitalized.

That's why our proprietary formula contains only pure, premium, 100% all-natural ingredients that are safe, backed by clinical trials, and supported by medical professionals.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›