5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product I Really Count On, December 18, 2010
This review is from: VÄXA Deprex: A Homeopathic Medicinal For Mild Depression - 60 Capsule (Health and Beauty)
Deprex works for me! I spent years having doctors prescribe virtually every known anti-depressant to try to help my depression and dysfunction, (and way too much lost time to strange side effects).

About 15 years ago, I did research on my own and found a combination of products like St. John's Wort, DL-phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine and a few other things that sort of worked, part of the time. Which was still better than the almost complete dysfunction I'd been living in.

Then I found Deprex and it was exactly what I needed to correct whatever was off balance in my neurochemistry. It contains some of the things that had already been helping but in exactly the right amounts!

At the recommendation of my nutritional consultant, I started out with 2 capsules-3x a day for a total of 6. (The label says 2-4 capsules-2x a day.) Now I only take 2 in the morning except for times of severe stress, (like when my mother passed away).

The labeling says for "occasional emotional upset" but I take Deprex on a daily basis. I forget how well it is really working for me until I run out. Somewhere between 1 and 2 weeks without it, I begin to feel sad and a little weepy. I find myself wanting to sleep more but not feeling as rested. I also begin to lose pleasure in things that I normally enjoy and life starts slipping into "making it through the day".

I have recommended this product to several people and they do not seem to have the same dramatic results that I do. (I can't tell you whether they were consistent about taking it or the amounts they took -only that they say it didn't help them.)

For someone who has struggled with depression and found no help in prescription drugs, like I did, this might be a product for you also.

I am extremely, extremely grateful I found it.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 2, 2011 7:52:07 PM PST
How long did you take 6 pills a day? i started it on thursday 4 daily and im not feeling much difference..I still have a lot of anxiety I've been off my zoloft since September

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 2:33:37 PM PDT
Larry,
First time I've checked for comments, almost 2 years, later! Sorry.
I hope you found something that helped.
I have been taking Deprex so long, I don't remember how long I initially took 6 a day. It may have been a year or more. I am not sure that Deprex actually helps me with anxiety, though it may help other people.
I am in a severe family crisis right now and am doing a roller coaster ride between crying/depression and some of the most severe anxiety I've ever had so I'm back to 6 a day. It almost feels like the Deprex may be heightening the anxiety, but I am staying out of "the pit" (despair, hopelessness and dysfunction).

My experience of depression is like when you are swimming in a pool and turn to push off the side but there is nothing to push against.
Deprex doesn't always "fix" depression for me. Sometimes, it just gives me enough of a push to be able to use other tools (prayer, deep breathing, affirmations, calling someone who cares about me, journal writing, etc.).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.1 out of 5 stars (13 customer reviews)

$30.29 $26.45