5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Motorola the Motoral Droid Bionic, September 15, 2011
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad (Personal Computers)
I bought this to use for my laptop for couch use when connected to my tv and it works perfectly for that. I recently found another use for it. I've upgraded my phone to the Motorola Droid Bionic and have the home media dock. I popped the included usb connector onto the phone dock and WOW is works perfectly for the phone. It has full compatibility with my phone including using the multi-touch mouse pad. I love having the option to use it with my phone when docked to the tv, I have full access to all apps on my phone (I can make calls, reply to texts, play games, do email, watch netflix, pretty much EVERYTHING!)

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 3 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 21, 2011 1:33:29 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 21, 2011 1:35:49 PM PST
DQ says:
Hello, Thanks for your review, I was looking to do the same with my Atrix 4g on Webtop mode... and I wonder if the pinch-to-zoom works with the multi-touch mouse pad or not...

Thats would be the deal breaker for me. (Since pinch-to-zoom is implemented as a non optional feature on many apps such as Autocad Mobile 2011 / Sketchbook Xpress / Foto Gallery... etc)

DQ

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2011 9:44:05 PM PST
chuck says:
can you tell me how you got it to plug into the bionic? did you get an adapter of some sort for the logitech usb dongle?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2011 9:32:12 AM PST
RCKT82 says:
The HD multimedia dock for the bionic has 3 standard usb ports on the back of the dock. I just plugged the usb dongle that came with the keyboard into one of the ports. No other setup was required. It began working immediately.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012 6:30:22 PM PDT
Bob says:
Thank you for the review and the information. I have a Droid Bionic and it set up exactly as you said it would. The keyboard also works great on my Bionic and it makes using the HD Dock allot easier and faster in everything from web searches to navigation. Thanks again for the review and the useful info.

Posted on Mar 14, 2013 11:15:25 PM PDT
Thanks much for your post. This is exactly what I was wondering as I have a Motorola Razr Maxx with the dock and plan to plug it into my TV via the HDMI and use that as my screen.
Thanks again.