Length:: 9:21 Mins
**Update 3.5 years later; Dec2015**
I personally have sensitive ears, so I cannot use these for more than an hour at a time. Thus, I passed them on to my teenager.
My teenager has these on his head all night long, as he streams music from his tablet or when he's playing games on his tablet.
He loves them!
They are still going strong and work well after all this time.
Video is almost 10-miutes long.
- folds up and comes with travel bag
- connects via Bluetooth easily
- Music worked great and sounds great
- Taking a call was fairly painless
- Stay within 30-feet of your device to ensure good connection
- You can opt to buy a PC/laptop or Apple product accessory if you have one of those devices without Bluetooth today. . .sold separately.
- Can't have both ears blocked when driving in California, so not ideal for that
- Headphones fall off when trying to jog or do other types of high movement exercise
- Great doing moving around (i.e. house chores) and not worrying others might not want to hear what you're listening to or at the volume you are
listening to it
- Perfect for watching a movie on your Bluetooth enabled device.
OVERALL: Everything I expected.