143 of 197 people found the following review helpful
calling all bigots, racists and hypocrites,
This review is from: The Stoning of Sally Kern: The Liberal Attack on Christian Conservatism--and Why We Must Take a Stand (Hardcover)
this is the book that the author paid the publisher to publish (a vanity press) in order to spew bigoted and racist hatred under the guise of "Christianity." Author had hypocrisy to call for resignation of a U.S. Representative (because personal issues distracting to congress) while refusing to resign when either firestorm going on involving author--bigotry firestorm("homosexuality greater threat to US than terrorists") or racist ("minorities are lazy and want everything handed to them") or pure stupidity ("women don't deserve equal pay because they are always dreaming of being home taking care of their man"). all phrases used by author on floor of Oklahoma House of Representatives.
if this is your cup of tea--then have it. if you can really read, comprehend the written language and/or think for youself, this is not for you.
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 29, 2011 3:49:16 PM PDT
Stacy Harp says:
In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2011 4:39:35 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 30, 2011 4:43:22 PM PDT
1. i took full advantage of the opportunity given by amazon to read parts of the book for free.
2. i live in OK. am unfortunately, intimately familar with the author. also got to read alls sorts of excerpts for free.
3. she is insane. she is a hypocrite. there is absolutely no filter between her mouth and her brain.
4. if you have not had the opportunity to meet or hear the author live, you are indeed blessed; however, you may be operating under the false impression that she is anything she says she is (christian, honored teacher, etc.)
5. she also has a gay son. how is that for absolute hypocrisy: "the gay agenda is a greater threat to the security of this country that the jihadists." think she has a problem with her son?
6. for other gems, without paying good money for garbage, go to the oknews website and insert her name and read her put foot into mouth and choke.
7. best yet, go to youtube and see and hear her. best viewing is actual footage from floor of Oklahoma house of representatives speech she got censured for. and all free!!!
In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2011 9:03:08 AM PDT
Stacy Harp says:
In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2011 1:56:51 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 31, 2011 2:06:07 PM PDT
1. if she is a woman of integrity, why does she lie about her son? and what is she going to say at his "wedding"?
2. if she is a woman of integrity, why does she call upon democratic legislators who have scandals to resign "because it is distracting from their work" while staying in office? and not calling on republican legislators who have the identical scandals to resign?
3. if she is a woman of integrity, then why did she say "women do not work as hard as men" and "women just think about getting home to their husbands and kis" and "women don't deserve to be paid as much as men" and still take a legislative salary?
4. if she is a woman of integrity, then why did she say "minorities just want things given to them, they don't want to work for them"?
oh wait, stacey, are you sally incognito? or are you just a member of sally's white hypocritical posse? the ones who claim to be Christian while insulting everyone else?
and yes, reading (unfortunately) more than a few free pages and free excerpts and free quotes from the author was plenty--
my review was spot on.
and by the way, i noticed that you did not disagree with anything i said about the author, her book, her views or any sites i said to go to read/hear her--except for the b.s. about her son.
In reply to an earlier post on Sep 12, 2011 9:15:21 AM PDT
F. Hollister says:
Can you tell the milk is sour after one sip? Or do you first have to guzzle the whole bottle?
In reply to an earlier post on Jan 1, 2013 12:29:26 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 1, 2013 12:30:34 PM PST
Charles Moore says:
In reply to an earlier post on Jan 1, 2013 4:51:49 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 1, 2013 4:52:46 PM PST
do not make the mistake and think her book is as well written as the criticisms. it is not. but if you want to read pure self-serving hypocritical b.s., go ahead. much to sallie's disgust, this is still a free country.
In reply to an earlier post on Oct 15, 2013 9:20:02 PM PDT
What sort of an agenda do you think OKC-Larry has? And what did he say that was untrue at all?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›