4.0 out of 5 stars Logitech Bluetooth IPad 2 Review, December 15, 2011
This review is from: Logitech Keyboard Case for iPad 2 with Built-In Keyboard and Stand (920-003402) (Personal Computers)
Length:: 2:10 Mins

My name is Matt Grant and I am a network engineer. In this video, I review the Logitech Ipad 2 Bluetooth keyboard. Hope you enjoy.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 4 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 41 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 17, 2012 2:24:35 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 17, 2012 3:10:35 PM PST
OGG says:
For your video review I will assume this product is a 5 stars. Why did you give it only 4? Why the "missing" star?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2012 2:56:41 PM PST
I tend to only give 5 stars to "perfectly" designed products. While I still really love this product and use it every day, I wouldn't consider it perfect. Since it acts as a cover for my iPad, I carry it everywhere I go. Since it is the brushed aluminum, it looks and feels like the iPad which also still makes me extremely nervous about dropping it or scratching it. This is a perfect product if all you are looking for is a sleek looking and well functioning keyboard. If, however, you plan on using it as a cover for your iPad, consider getting an external case or some extra protection for the iPad (and the keyboard as well).

In short, this is a great product to bring to the coffee shop and around the house but does not provide a lot of extra protection. Still, I highly recommend it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2012 3:04:55 PM PST
OGG says:
Thanks Matthew! Your comments have been very useful to me!

Posted on Jan 21, 2012 2:04:03 PM PST
Do you think a skin cover could add that extra protection?

Posted on Jan 31, 2012 6:31:45 AM PST
Diana says:
Wonderful to see product in action! Thanks

Posted on Feb 17, 2012 4:29:54 PM PST
Excellent video review Matt. Just what I needed to see, especially since the first keyboard cover I ordered turned out to have mixed information on it's advertisement, and I ended up with a case for the iPad1 NOT the 2. My iPad2 falls out of it totally.

Therefore, as I'm about to go for round 2 of purchasing, I wanted to actually see that this cover fits the iPad2. Your demonstration is perfect and just what I needed to proceed. Thank you very much and keep up the good work. As a photographer myself, I totally appreciate your video work.

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 5:57:39 PM PST
Hi.. Just want to know if anybody could tell me if it's compatible with ipad 1, need a keyboard urgent and really don't no witch one to buy and really would like one like this one.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2012 6:13:16 PM PST
Yes it is compatible

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2012 6:40:10 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2012 5:35:47 AM PST
Matt, then what you're in essence saying, is that the Zagg/Mate iPad1 Keyboard and cover is just created way too big (+/- 3 mm on the portrait view)?

Like the iPhone 3Gs, and the 4s, which are mm's different in size and render owners to obtain all new cases, I am assuming that the iPad1 & iPad2, which are also different by 3 or less mm in size as well. Therefore, how can what is too big for the iPad2 fit the larger tablet of the iPad1 (oops, I too did a typo originally, and had posted '2' here when it should be '1'?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2012 9:50:05 PM PST
Sandra... Thank you for catching my err... I was strictly thinking of the technology behind it, not the physical layout. This will "work" with the Ipad 1, but it will most likely not fit correctly. Sorry about that.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›