4 of 6 people found the following review helpful
best ride on around,
This review is from: Pewi Ybike Ride On Toy and Walking Buddy (Sports)
My son is almost 15 months and has been walking since about 11 months. I had been looking at "traditional" ride ons, you know the character type with lots of bells and whistles...well I came across this and was sold! Many reasons why we feel this ride on is superior to others:
1) The wheels are casters so it is truly multi-directional and glides easily across any surface & easily changes direction. This keeps little ones from getting super frustrated like they tend to do at this age. Ours even goes from our hardwood floors to the area rug and over the door jam molding with no problems.
2) The seat is narrow and low to the ground. This is a big plus if your child is on the smaller side. So many ride ons have really wide seats to the point where their little feet won't even touch the ground.
3) It has no bells and whistles! We like that it is not a noise-making toy, we have enough of those.
4) It is really well made! You can tell it is a quality piece that will last forever and a very reasonable price.
5) It works on core strength and balance.
6) He loves to walk behind it and push as much as he likes getting on and riding it.
The only thing I will add is that it can move fast, so if your little one isn't walking yet and is using it to walk behind it might move a little quick until they get the hang of it.
Overall we are extremely pleased & would not hesitate to recommend or buy another product from Ybike!