5.0 out of 5 stars A really wonderful camera-I HAVE FULLY USED ITS POTENTIALS, June 25, 2012
This review is from: Sony HDR-TD20V High Definition Handycam 20.4 MP 3D Camcorder with 10x Optical Zoom and 64 GB Embedded Memory (2012 Model) (Electronics)
(Pardon my English grammer, because I never studied English at school and my mother tongue is not English either but just love the language)
I studied about this camera for two months on the web and finally played with it at local Best Buy and bought it for 1169 dollars on a web price match and it worked. I have used it now for two weeks filming historic places, flowers, birds and my son playing soccer. I have also purchased the Best Buy 209 dollars ADW for 3 years for peace of mind because the LORD's rains fall on all humanity equally.
Also objects close to see its real 3D effects on the 160" of screen with Optoma 3D Projector (with 3D converter 3D-XL) and I have to tell you that what my family and I saw was amazing. Almost as equal with the quality of Hugo (the movie) clarity.
I used 3DXL connected with the provided mini hdmi and the camera communication set to SBS (not the 3DXL but on camera itself) and watch it diectly from the camera to the projector in amazing 3D.
I also took footage of turtle under the water from above the lake in the local park) and it was just amazing.
I know some says the 20mm (this one) with the 30mm the TD10, I have to say that actually even with the 20mm, this one beats the TD10 in many respects including the finish of the the HD quality both in 2D and 3D.
I am a professional and this camera is not a professional camera but it is still a professional in the price and quality that this product brings.
I have a bi-weekly TV show (live gospel and teaching) and the studio takes care of that part with BIG BOYS but for my pre-edited TV programs, I am impressed enough to switch from my faithful 8 years old Sony DCR-VX2100 to this new blessing.

I downloaded the Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 (Trial) from Sony's website and edited and recorded my first Blu-Ray with LG-BE12 and the results were wonderful. Now I am going to order the Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 Visual Effects Suite from Amazon for only 53.50 (compared with 194.95 from Sony's website) and praise the LORD for the provision!!!

With the price and quality that I have experienced, this is worth.
Thank you so much.