14 of 14 people found the following review helpful
Walking on Air... or Something Like It,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Timberland Men's Mt. Washington City Chelsea Boot (Apparel)
I'll keep this simple:
1. These shoes are the most comfortable shoes I've had in years.
2. They are high-quality (If you use the front and back loops simultaneously while pulling on the boot, they won't break. It is also easier to get them on that way.)
3. Wear long socks when you wear these because there will be high-ankle rubbing because a.) you shouldn't wear short socks with these anyway, and b.) the elastic needs to be tight to insure a better fit.
4. They look rugged yet sleek--a very versatile look (not as shiny as the picture)
5. They have excellent gripping capablity. People need to know, no matter how deep a shoe's tread is, there will always be a slipping hazard on ice. These have great stability on gravel, pavement, snow, etc.
I hope this helps. Enjoy the boots, I highly recommend them.