Thanks for the review. However, I have the following experience
1. I did not have to shampoo and blow dry my hair daily. Infact I apply Minoxcidil first and then immediately apply caboki (just like dusting a talc powder) on my head. There has been no bad results.
I have one set of these products at house and one in office(in case I hurry over to office).
2. I have used white collared shirts and have not experienced any residue unless I do not touch my scalp and then my shirt.
3. It takes around 1 minute to apply minidoxil and 1 minute to apply caboki(but this is based on my case)
4. My 25 gram bottle has lasted for around 2 months so far.There is still some left.
5. The only annoyances that I have is when using white pillows to bed time. Or in the car seat headrest or sometimes the car interior ceiling(esp when I bump my head when trying to reach something from the back seat).
6. I use my smartphone camera to take a pic or video of my scalp when needed to make sure the spots are all covered ;-)...no mirror needed.
Other than all these, I have used both Minoxcidil and Caboki as the current concealer. Waiting for better technology.