5.0 out of 5 stars These 4 Assorted Sizes Mesh Storage Bags are a Great Value Buy!, September 24, 2010
This review is from: Vaultz Mesh Storage Bags, Assorted Colors and Sizes, 4 Bags (VZ01211) (Office Product)
These mesh bags are certainly sturdy - the zippers work well and the mesh material is strong.

These bags are sold in a set of 4 convenient sizes:
The black bag is 9" x 9.25", the red bag is 5.5" x 9", the orange bag is 5" x 8", and the yellow bag is 5" x 7"

Although it appears an awkward design, the diagonally placed zipper across the face of the bag is actually ideal for storing cords, cables and other paraphernalia.

I find that by color coordinating my mesh bags with my gadgets, it's now much easier to find my accessories. (In my orange mesh bag I store cords for my kindle which I carry around in an orange case!)

SEE MY PHOTOS IN CUSTOMER IMAGES

I use the largest (black) bag for toiletries. The clip is handy for hanging the bag in the gym locker!

A set of bags for which you'll find many uses! - well worth the investment!

JUNE 2014 UPDATE:
These mesh bags are still in use and are none the worse for wear ...
At this rate, I may even get another 4 years usage :))

I also find the large (black) mesh bag convenient for keeping all my small electronics together at airport scanner checkpoints ... My phones, earbuds, personal hotspot and charger lie flat in the see thru' mesh bag - so, scanning these gadgets through the airport security checkpoints is no longer a nightmare :)

Hope my review was helpful ... Jeffrey A. (Jeff)

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 20, 2013 6:24:14 PM PDT
katagiri says:
Thanks for the info about the mesh bags. I would like to ask a question: do you think the clip is large enough to hang from a hook for clothing and towels? I want to use one of the bags for my after swimming stuff at the YMCA. I would like to be able to hang the bag up for drying. Just wondering and hoping you'll be able to comment. Thanks again.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 22, 2013 3:41:30 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 22, 2013 3:41:52 PM PDT
Jeffrey A says:
Hi Katagirl,
The inside of the clip is oval in shape ... it's about 3/4" long and just about 1/2' wide. (I hang my mesh bag on the locker's umbrella clip)
Jeffrey A. (Jeff)

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 22, 2013 4:31:51 PM PDT
katagiri says:
thanks for the extra info. it helps

Posted on Nov 20, 2013 8:25:29 PM PST
Hey Jeff, Thanks for the helpful review & update. I usually buy clear, vinyl bags to keep makeup or other small items in my purse, but these seem interesting; they seem more flexible. Question: are they transparent enough to easily see what's inside? Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2013 2:28:12 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 21, 2013 3:08:11 PM PST
Jeffrey A says:
It's transparent enough ... the mesh holes are big enough to see your stuff inside. Remember though, that the zipper is placed across the top of these bags. So, it may be best to lie the bag on a flat surface to most easily access the stuff inside.
Jeffrey A. (Jeff)