2.0 out of 5 stars NOT BLACK, October 23, 2009
This review is from: Sakura 30068 8-Piece Pigma Micron Assorted Colors 01 Ink Pen Set (Misc.)
Though I absolutely love Sakura Pigma Micron Pens, I am very displeased because they are COLOR pens. Nothing in the description indicates that they are color. Unfortunately, I also ordered colored pens at the same time as I ordered these since I believed these to be black pens. I now have two packages of colored pens. Returning them is not really an option because of the exorbitant prices I've already been charged for shipping/handling. The pens (in general) get 5+ stars. The seller/Amazon gets 0- stars. BUYER BEWARE.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 20, 2010 5:05:30 PM PST
H. Stull says:
Thanks for the heads-up. I too could not figure out if they were color by looking at the product description. I even copied the photo onto my computer and zoomed on close hoping for a clue. I AM looking for color, so I appreciate your review.

Posted on Jun 1, 2010 10:02:33 PM PDT
Jakkkke says:
Yea, thanks, I thought these were all black too. I was fooled easily because MOST advertise clearly what they are, and since all these pens lookes alike, I almost bought them until I read your review. I do want all black because I have an excellent assortment of colors already. Only consolation, I have heard these pens have a long shelf life and should last you through your first set being used. Secondly, maybe the company may give you a deal instead of haggling over the return, ie 30 percent off the price of 6 black pens you wanted plus S@H. This would cost them actually nothing and get your good will. It used to be called good business, I don't know if it is practiced much anymore.

Posted on Oct 25, 2010 10:34:50 PM PDT
P. Ferdinand says:
It's funny. I was just wondering what color these pens were and why the seller didn't bother to specify. I was just about to close the page in annoyance when I saw your review. Made me chuckle.

Posted on Nov 18, 2010 9:05:00 PM PST
THANK YOU FOR THE HEADS UP! I am looking for colored but was getting upset that I could not tell. They are cheaper than others so it is nice to know!

Posted on Dec 16, 2010 6:10:59 AM PST
M. Harris says:
Ambersgold - want to sell me your color pens? I want them!

Posted on May 29, 2011 10:27:30 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 29, 2011 12:40:56 PM PDT
DanG says:
If you click on the "Customer Image" below the main pic (the one on the right)...the back of the package shows, in a box at bottom; "Contains the following colors: Black, Blue, green, Red, ..... etc." I know this was added YEARS after your purchase, but other people need to know. Unfortunately, it is still not in "Product Description". I suppose people who are familiar with the product would know that PIGMA (R) Micron (in title) = Color. (EDIT to add: PIGMA does NOT mean color, their Black pens are also called PIGMA, )

All these years later and nobody can address this issue. These are a good product and deserve more stars!

Posted on Jul 1, 2011 9:54:57 AM PDT
Thank you. I was looking for color pens. I had to zoom in and was barely able to decipher 01 on the package--I too love these pens but have need for very fine line width, and the product description often does not list whether they are 01, 03, 05, etc.

Posted on Jul 1, 2011 12:18:36 PM PDT
Also:

If you order from TCP Global Corp, and live in California.....you have to pay tax!

Posted on May 15, 2012 10:31:47 AM PDT
Zee says:
I agree that the description is weak, but that has nothing to do with the PRODUCT, which you says gets 5+ stars. Product reviews are supposed to be about the PRODUCT; there is a separate feedback loop to enter your complaints about the seller.

In reply to an earlier post on May 15, 2012 12:38:11 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 15, 2012 12:40:25 PM PDT
DanG says:
Actually the only problem is with the listing.
THIS is where the complaint belongs, so that people who are considering whether to buy it or not, has the best chance of seeing what they are getting.
(Since the dolt who listed it, couldnt get it right at top description or the lower description.)
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›