5.0 out of 5 stars Best Show on Television -- It has EVERYTHING!!, February 10, 2011
This review is from: Supernatural: Season 6 (DVD)
Supernatural is far and away the best show on television, and it has been since its inception in 2005. The awesome acting (by the superb Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki -- later joined brilliantly by Jim Beaver and Misha Collins) is, simply, out of this world (no cliche intended)! Put these wonderful actors together with great production values, writing that is some of the best ever done for television, directorial brilliance every week, and the viewer experiences totally absorbing wonder, chills, and delight.

Season 6 is everything I had hoped it would be, and if you haven't seen Dean vs. vampires and Tinkerbelles, Sam go darkside big time, Bobby handle a wood chipper, and Castiel learn the secrets of a pizza delivery man, then you are REALLY missing out!

I own every season on an Amazon-purchased DVD; they are the best, and I look forward to getting mine every year, including Season 6, which I just ordered, thank you! Long Live Supernatural, and may the gods of Warner Brothers and The CW give us a Season 7, please!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 30, 2011 5:04:40 PM PDT
MP911 says:
thx for the spoilers

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2011 12:00:31 PM PDT
Maggy says:
The thought of watching Sam go dark YET AGAIN makes me want to cry. Can the writers of this show, please, please, PLEASE retire that as a plotline!? How about Dean going bad, that might be unique, might be new. I'd say add a female character that doesn't die tragically, but we all know that being in possesion of a vagina on this show equals a death sentence.

Even so, with all that going against it, there is enough stuff going right on SPN to keep me watching.

Posted on Aug 2, 2011 3:59:35 PM PDT
Darkgirl says:
The CW has given us a seventh season comes on september 23rd I believe. Can't wait to own this and yes, Castiel and that Pizza delivery man secrets was a trip.

Posted on Aug 9, 2011 7:42:42 AM PDT
Lexy Lover says:
Supernatural: The Complete Sixth Season I Love this show and have from the start!!!! I have gotten everyone hooked on it too!!!! I call Sam & Dean 'My Boys"...gotta watch my boys!!!! I hope hope hope we have at least 10 SEASONS!!! C'mon Eric!!!!

Posted on Aug 14, 2011 2:30:23 PM PDT
L. Magee says:
I've had this on my wishlist, seems like forever, and now I have finally pre-ordered it!! Yea!!
I am so hooked on this series, and it is by far my favorite. The stories are so original, and the effects are just outstanding. No "cheese" here, only lots of blood, gore, and really creepy stuff. Those Winchester guys are just awesome. I keep going back and forth between them, but I give up. I really like them both, but for different reasons. Maybe it's their personalities. Besides, they are so cute! The writers of this series are unbelievable, and so creative.
I hope this series continues for a very long time. I know I'm gonna be sad when it finally comes to an end. Until then, keep 'em coming!!!
I AGREE that this is the best ongoing series on television. Nothing comes even close!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2011 7:44:21 PM PST
Sagechic says:
"We're not supposed to talk about it." ;)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.7 out of 5 stars (538 customer reviews)

$39.99 $16.96