5.0 out of 5 stars Smile = Bright and White!, April 15, 2010
This review is from: Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects - Teeth Whitening Kit 20 Treatments (Packaging May Vary) (Health and Beauty)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
To start, I've used whitening strips before. And they've always worked very well on me. I never had any sensitivity to any sort of strip, so, I was confident that Crest's newest 3D whitening strips would be fine for me. And they were!

After just 3 days of using the strips, I noticed a dramatic difference in the color of my coffee-stained teeth! I noticed the change in color both in person, as well as in photographs of myself. After 10 days, my teeth were glowing white - not so white that you'd think they were fake, just a nice, healthy white smile!

I have nothing but great things to say about Crest's 3D Whitestrips! The "advanced seal" is amazing - no more goopy strips that feel like they are slipping everywhere in your mouth! These strips are going to be my go-to strips every six months now! These are fantastic!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 22, 2010 11:29:45 AM PDT
V_bill says:
Have you used the other whitening strips from Crest before? The comparison chart for this product says it has "improved coverage" for the lower strip. If you know, please comment on how much bigger the new lower strips are compared to the other, older whitening strips. Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 22, 2010 11:34:52 AM PDT
MestaySS says:
Hi V_bill. The lower strip is definitely a bit bigger than previous versions of Crest WhiteStrips, but I cannot give you absolute measurements of either strip (as I do not have a box of either with me at this time)....I may not be the one to ask about the size of the bottom strip - I have a small mouth, and never found previous versions of WhiteStrips to be too small for me. If I'd have to give an estimate of how much bigger, I'd say that the bottom strip reaches about 1 extra tooth PER side of my mouth - so, perhaps "2-teeth" extra reach.

But overall, the bottom strips of the 3D WhiteStrips are definitely bigger - but I find the best part of these new WhiteStrips is the adhesive. It's not sticky and stays on perfectly, without that goopy slimy feeling - definitely a huge improvement!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 25, 2011 7:36:00 AM PDT
Oliver says:
Hey MestaySS,what did you mean by every six months. Are you saying that one whole package can last you 6 months?

Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 25, 2011 12:43:30 PM PDT
MestaySS says:
Hi Oliver! By every six months, I mean, I buy another box of these every 6-8 months and use a whole new 10 day supply - just to continue having my teeth bright and white. With the amount of coffee I drink, I need a "refresher" once and a while! :)

Posted on Oct 6, 2012 5:23:50 PM PDT
do you by any chance work for crest?......

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 6, 2012 5:25:57 PM PDT
MestaySS says:
@ Luke - nope - sure don't!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›