4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't we just see this one? Oh well, June 15, 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Scene It? Box Office Smash Bundle - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
Fun game, especially since the other scene-it games I have are the older DVD based games. This system allows more individualistic play between the players as oposed to simply shouting out stuff/sharing a controller.

Unsure why they didnt choose to use the same type-technology on the controllers that the Xbox controller use. These are direct line of sight controllers and I have missed a few due to my forgetting this in the moment. Given that they are responsive and I saw no other distraction.

I hope the game has more questions than what I have allready seen though. In the 1st 4 games (Ive only had this a week at this point) My wife and I received the same questions over and over. Not a similar question or different questions on the same movie/topic. But the exact same!

And finally, What is with the scoring. I have been beaten by my wife due to charity and not answering the questions. We are not competative at all... well i should say She isnt... I am. I'd have a healty lead on her only to watch her come from behind during the score results for items like: 2000 pts for slowest reaction, 1500 points for the most incorrect answers. Lets quit rewarding mediocre/poor work and let me get on with my crushing her!!!

Overall it is still fun.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 23, 2010 6:55:02 AM PDT
Kevin Wells says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 18, 2011 9:06:44 AM PST
John C. says:
The reviewer was wondering why the big button controllers DON'T use the same tech as the xbox controllers (RF) and that it's a shame they are line-of-sight (IR). Was helpful to me, this is the info I was looking for. IR is no good for me, rather just use xbox RF controllers!

Posted on Feb 5, 2011 12:37:18 PM PST
W. Ford says:
Microsoft does not license 3rd party vendors the right to make wireless accessories, this is why they use IR.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 6:57:27 PM PDT
Kerigman says:
This is a REALLY late response, but I've heard that if you install the disc to your HDD it will help prevent repeat questions by keeping track of what's been used more. Why it can't do this via a save file is beyond me.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.6 out of 5 stars (103 customer reviews)

$58.90