81 of 87 people found the following review helpful
Great little GIZMO!,
This review is from: Polaroid Zink media 80 Pack Photo Paper for Polaroid Pogo Cameras and Printers (Bulk) (Camera)
Bought this when it went down to $49.99, and it was love at first try. It is so handy, and the kids love getting a little photo instantly (the polaroid effect). Here are a few things to keep in mind:
1) most of the film that you will find now (until Christmas) will be expired - I called Polaroid, and they said they are not discontinuing the line, but they will not be sending out more film until Christmas 2009. you can buy film directly from polaroid - and they stated it won't be expired. Truth is - I bought 2 30 packs from Target yesterday (that were expired - at a discount), and they came out fine.
2) this is best used when you have an outlet - it is true - it doesn't last long on one charge
3) you can use your camera USB cord, or anything that is Bluetooth enabled (even your phone or computer). The code is 6000 (I missed that on the instructions that I threw away). I used to think that I couldn't use anything that didn't have a USB cord, but I was wrong - great thinking on the Bluetooth!
4) photos are best when they are facial closeups. Far away shots just don't look so great on 2x3 film
5) photos take around 20-30 sec to come out - and yes - the paper is hard to destroy, and no ink mess!
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 26, 2010 9:56:15 PM PDT
Amy Martin Photography says:
OMG that code for the bluetooth.... you have saved me and put an end to the hour of frustration I have had
In reply to an earlier post on Jul 22, 2011 10:39:48 AM PDT
the paper expires? how long do ya generally have
In reply to an earlier post on Oct 3, 2011 8:33:40 PM PDT
I honestly don't know - all my expired film still worked fine. I do store it in a dark cool area, though. You may have to call Polaroid on that one.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›