19 of 21 people found the following review helpful
Let's Up Some More "South Park"!,
This review is from: South Park: Season 8 (DVD)
In the latest season on DVD, the boys Stan, Kyle, Cartman & Kyle get into the middle of political issues and celebrity shenanigans & This season is capped off with the funniest Christmas episode yet.
1. Good Times With Weapons: The boys buy Japanese weapons at a fair & Kenny accidentally throws a Ninja star in Butter's eye.
2. Up The Down Steroid: Jimmy takes steroids for the Special Olympics, while Cartman pretends to be handicap for $1,000 dollars.
3. The Passion Of The Jew: Cartman tells Kyle that he should see "The Passion Of The Christ" while Stan & Kyle want there money back from Mel Gibson.
4. You Got F'd In The A: Stan is challenged to a dance-off, while Butter must face a dark past.
5. Awesom-O: Cartman tricks Butters, by dressing up like a robot whose name is Awesom-O.
6. The Jeffersons: Michael Jackson moves to South Park, while under the name Mr. Jefferson.
7. Goobacks: Humans from the year 4035 come back to the past in order to find work for their familys in the future.
8. Douche And Turd: Peta demonstrates against the use of a cow as South Park Elementary's mascot, so Cartman comes in with a turd sandwich & Kyle comes up with a giant douche.
9. Something Wall Mart This Way Comes: A gaint Wall Mart (spelled with two l's) moves into South Park, & starts making people addictive to buying there all the time.
10. Pre-School: For five long years the boys, including Butters have kept a secret about a illegal incident that happened back in pre-school. Now the kid whose took the fall is being let out of juvie & his first order of business is revenge.
11. Quest For Ratings: The boys produce their own morning news show and immediately are caught up in the intense competition for ratings.
12. Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset: All fourth-grade girls idolize a rich, famous and spoiled socialite named Paris Hilton. They even have a her brand-new toy set that comes complete with a video camera, night vision filter, play money and a losable cell phone.
13. Cartman's Incredible Gift: After Cartman has a sustaining head injury, Cartman appears to have the power to see into the future or so that's what the dumb adults think.
14. Woodland Criter Christmas: Stan is approached by a group of adorable woodland criters and asked to help them build a manger in the anticipation of the birth of their Lord and Savior. Stan complies, only to find out that they serve Satan.
Funny, Funny, right of course!.
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 7, 2007 4:28:13 PM PDT
Acid Raen says:
It's Kenny, not Kyle who throws the star, you tard fart.
In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2008 10:16:27 AM PST
You bunch of anal whores.
Posted on Aug 7, 2008 11:07:54 AM PDT
Bob Moreault says:
i love you....
‹ Previous 1 Next ›