5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a fan!, July 20, 2011
This review is from: The Original Handy Cooler Small Fan & Mini-Air Conditioner, Black (Misc.)
Length:: 3:17 Mins

When a friend suggested this product to me, I was a bit hesitant at how well it would work but when I ended up purchasing one and using it for the first time, I was quite SURPRISED! Because I use an AC Adapter (which I *highly* recommend), the airflow was much stronger. The cool air helped lower my body temperature and I felt like I was sitting next to an AC. Now, it doesn't replace an AC but I feel that it is better than a fan! I will also use this to dry my nails because sometimes my nail dryer blows *warm* air on summer.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 4 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 31, 2011 1:08:39 PM PDT
L. Young says:
Great video review! I do wish you'd demonstrated it without the adapter because I would use it on-the-go. However, I am pretty sold based on your video. In NYC, sometimes I take cabs because it's too hot for subways, and I'm shocked to get into some cabs that lack adequate A/C for the back seat due to security glass that blocks criminals...and the flow of air :) I look forward to this.

Posted on Aug 31, 2011 10:13:21 PM PDT
Thanks for the video. Very helpful.

Posted on May 3, 2012 2:35:49 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 3, 2012 2:36:05 PM PDT]

Posted on May 3, 2012 2:36:21 PM PDT
MavNL43 says:
Thank you for your video. I have a question after I heard you said, "It doesn't work as well in the humid areas". I was thinking of getting this and use it in Asia. Will this not work as well in Asia?

Posted on May 23, 2012 9:57:27 AM PDT
Thanks a lot for that video.

Posted on May 24, 2012 3:43:58 PM PDT
K. Garcia says:
Great review!! Thank you so much

In reply to an earlier post on May 24, 2012 3:46:07 PM PDT
K. Garcia says:
I might get this fan as well. However...i also live in NYC and I must say....our summers are very humid. Which is why i had to think about getting it, after watching this review. However..i might just get it for my room, just to have it by the computer station.

Posted on May 30, 2012 11:25:55 AM PDT
J. Collard says:
Is this the same girl who did the liveaboard videos? I'm about to make the move onto my boat and am doing research and acquiring gear.. I think I recognize the voice of Daphne's captain?

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 2:03:48 PM PDT
C. L. YOUNT says:
Where do you get the adapter, I haven't found one that works with this and just wondered if you could link one to your video so people who are not tech literate won't buy the wrong kind.

Posted on Jul 13, 2012 5:38:47 PM PDT
Nico says:
How long does it take until you need to moist the sponge?
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›