5.0 out of 5 stars This is the future right here in our hands..., November 29, 2012
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Note II, White 16GB (Sprint) (Wireless Phone)
Actually the future is a smaller device that "unfolds" into a tablet size..and Samsung is already working on the type of screen to facilitate this. Until that arrives, this is the best mobile device in my opinion out there. I had a rooted EVO 4G and never felt the need for a tablet because it did everything I needed...aside from really working, for which I used my desktop. I was thinking of the EVO 4G LTE because I had grown to like HTC and liked the increased size and the beauty of the device. Still as a photographer, I wanted a mobile device with an excellent camera, not that the EVO LTE was not,(my daughter has it and my other daughter with her IPhone 4S, a very good camera, envies hers) did not want Samsung because of radio problems.
Then came the NOTE II and I kept hearing about the power and capabilities. I felt this was the device that would put a tablet in my hands at the same time.
At first I was put off by the size, almost so huge as to be ridiculous. I never thought I would have such a huge device. That was for about ONE day. After that, it quickly grew on me, and I was hooked.
Call quality - excellent...no complaints...works smoothly with my jawbone bluetooth...just paired up and connected...smooth.
Jelly Bean - Heaven...this thing is what Android was supposed to be...we have arrived finally...Apple no longer holds the advantage for having a seamlessly smooth no lagging OS...JB matches or surpasses it with intuitiveness, speed, beauty, flexibility and potential.
Features: so much that I haven't even used them all yet.
Speed: no splutter..no lag...just goes from one screen or command to another like butter.
Size: I LOVE IT!!!...I cannot go back to a smaller device.
Camera: almost perfect...I would like to be able to adjust shutter speed and aperture...may be possible...have to see if there is an app available for that..other than that the photos are better than I have ever seen from a phone and rivals PS cameras out there. The HDR will make you scream in delight. So I am happy that the phone has the camera quality that I really needed.

I bought the adapter connection to stream to my TV HDMI..I bought another connection to connect directly to my DSLR...will come back with those results later.

It is not for everyone but if you want one device to do everything...browse internet, connect to many other devices, read magazines, read books, look at movies, edit photos!!(with a pen)...etc, etc....this is it.

note: I bought a case for it and while it looks good, it goes not fit in my pocket like before...before you could not know it was there because it was so thin.....this is how it overcomes its size...by its thinness..

LOVE IT...