4.0 out of 5 stars Nice messenger bag so far, July 14, 2009
I purchased this bag at JC Penny rather than ordering it; because I need to see how the bag is prior to purchasing it. Anyway I purchased this to replace my old messenger bag. My first impression is that it is a fairly large bag with two large inner compartment and one outer one. I like how it has two netting to hold two bottle of water or whatever 20 oz bottle that you want to carry. The two pockets on the inside are almost big enough to hold my Kindle2; however, the Kindle does stick out about an inch to an inch and a half. So that should give you a fair idea as to what type items you can put into those two pockets.

The two pen holders in the center of the two pockets are big enough to hold two Bic pens in each (total of 4)

I like how there are two zippers for the main compartment; the pocket for the cellphone is ok; I carry my cellphone in my pocket. Since my falls classes have not started yet; it is hard to say how much books I'll be able to stuff into this messenger bag.

The shoulder strap is good; although I think that they could have made it a bit shorter; then again, I'm only 5'6".

Overall, I think that you'll be glad to have purchased this type of messenger bag; especially if you are the type of person that like to carry a lot of books at one time for classes.

Updated:
OK three weeks into my fall classes and so far this messanger bag has held up and most importantly; it has been able to carry a majority of my books. It is able to fit (main compartment)four 3subject notebooks, three small but thick text books and two large textbooks. Also I was able fit my netbook in the other pocket. Granted it is heavy carrying all these books but this bag has been able to fit them.

[Add comment]