5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Charger, October 22, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS3 Move Quad Charger (Video Game)
I was amaze at how small the box was. But overall the charger is amazing for the price. I also love that it has a ON/OFF switch on the back plus 2 extra USB to charge just about anything that uses a USB port to charge (cell phone, MP3, bluetooth,PS3 controller).Also once the controllers are fully charge the light changes blue to show that they are fully Charge. Of course the price could not better beats paying $29.99 for the charger that was release with the move which only charged 2 controllers, this one charges 4 and 2 extra USB for anything else. I would recommend this to anyone who in the market for a Move control charger.

On a note * The usb part of this product does NOT charge Apple products such as( iPod, iPhone, iPad, etc.)Since this might be a big deal for some.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 4 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 23, 2010 4:22:03 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2010 6:07:21 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 29, 2010 6:16:58 PM PDT
Cece says:
It says that it charges PS3 Controller, bluetooth MP3 player and cell phone. If you read the intructions it states on the 2nd page Note section *(USB ports will NOT charge any APPLE products (iphone, ipod, ipad, etc.) I also updated my review to state this.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2010 12:06:32 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2010 12:11:47 PM PDT
Cece says:
Well then the product is to charge the MOVE controllers not an ipod, you want an ipod charger go buy an ipod charger. I don't own an ipod so I could care less if it charges your ipod or not. It charges my MP3 and my cell phone so it works for me perfectly you don't like it return it ain't my problem. It charges EVERYTHING it states it charges and it charges EVERYTHING I own.

Posted on Nov 7, 2010 6:23:15 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 7, 2010 6:23:47 AM PST
Max says:
Hello M. Barra, thanks for your advice. I'd like to know how long it was to receive your charger? I just bought mine but the delivery time predicted is so long that I'm a little afraid about this.
Thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2010 11:08:26 AM PST
GGobblin says:
When I ordered mine it was a pre-order
Once it was available - it shipped quickly - couple of days as normal for my Amazon shpiments.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2010 11:13:19 AM PST

Posted on Jan 5, 2011 7:01:34 PM PST
C. Gennett says:
Hi I was wondering if this quad charger could charge 4 move controllers or 4 nav controllers? we have three move and one navs. I think the handles are the same size but I'm worried that the bulbs are too big and will hit each other if placing one in front of the other rather than to the side... does your charging station hold them this way?
thanks, Sarah

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2011 6:45:27 AM PST
John S. Dean says:
No it can't since the sizes are different - the wands won't fit in the front two spots where the navigation controllers go which are smaller in diameter at the base so the sockets here are sized accordingly.

Posted on May 13, 2011 2:18:39 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 23, 2011 12:54:55 PM PDT
Bill says:
Someone sure has an iTude.

What a godsend this thing is. Besides being a very nice charger for my move and nav controllers now I can plug in my regular controller when it's low and use it without running a long usb extension across the living room.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.5 out of 5 stars (190 customer reviews)

$19.99 $14.99