3 of 10 people found the following review helpful
Great Deal!! and probably a Great Game!!!!1,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Kingdoms of Amalur + DLC Bundle [Download] (Software Download)
First of all the people who are saying it sucks because it needs origin, please stop. Origin is not that bad a program, most of EA titles work only on Origin (BF3, NFS, Fifa etc..) so stop cribbing about that. Origin has a download client just like in steam, you can pause, resume, shutdown and resume, Just like steam. you DON'T HAVE TO USE AMAZON'S DOWNLOAD CLIENT.
1. Download and Install origin client
2. Create an origin ID and open origin, click on "Origin" on the top left
3. select Redeem code, enter the code, and voila the game is added to My Games.
4. Do the same for the DLC's, to see if the DLC's are added, right-click on the game icon and select "show game details"
5. Now download the game and Enjoy!!!