136 of 141 people found the following review helpful
(5/5) Great Mouse Pad for the Price,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This is a great mouse pad for its price (Under $10)! People can easily spend a lot more for basically the same quality and feel; therefore, I highly recommend getting this mouse pad for FPS games, light to moderate Photoshopping, and for everything else! This mouse pad can help your mice glide better especially if you have mice that you can adjust the DPI levels. I use a Logitech G500 and my mouse picks up every movement! Take note that if you Photoshop pictures extensively, you may want to get something bigger since you may run out of mouse pad area when you use very low DPI settings.
Here are my pro(s) and con(s):
- The mouse pad is large enough to be called a desktop mouse pad (this pad is actually considered a medium)
- Grips the desk nicely so no flopping around
- Easy to clean (heck, why bother? just buy a new one if it really gets THAT dirty)
- Doesn't snag on mouse cables (if you're not using a wireless mouse)
- Relatively flat and smooth for your mouse to glide on
- Surprisingly, a lot of research and development went into the making of this mouse pad (check the product's box and website)
- Although this product blew me away for its price and quality, SOME people might be over-picky and note that the sides can fray easy (which is true in my case)
- It does NOT have a wrist pad (not a pro or a con for me)
- It does have that large logo printed at the bottom (kinda looks like an Unown Pokemon haha) and this might bother some people, but a lot of gamers respect this logo because the mouse definitely helps with FPS games
- Size: 320 x 270 x 2 mm / 12.6 x 10.6 x 0.08 inches (Anything bigger would end up feeling like a table mat)
- Just clean the surface of your table before you put this nice piece on it
Other than that, enjoy your new mouse pad! Thanks for reading this review.
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 29, 2014 9:55:45 PM PDT
This review sounds pretty snazzy for a mousepad. A lot of research and development went into the mouse pad? The artwork is stolen so maybe that was too.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›