5.0 out of 5 stars Why do we love pokemon the entire life, October 10, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Pokémon White Version 2 (Video Game)
Yes I got both black2 and white2....I'm stupid, Nintendo take all my money but I still love their games.

By the way, my black2 was brought in Japan on the release day.(I'm Chinese and I made my travel plan to Japan base on the pokemon relase day) When I was in a huge line with all Japanese friends holding either a ds/3ds playing pokemon and wait for the new one come out, we start talking about why everyone in the world love pokemon so much.

I believe all pokemon fans have been asked the same question, Some people think the game have poor graphics and "naive" game style. They never truly understand what's fun in this game. Usually, I asked them to take a little bit of time and play the game. most people will understand why in short time.

Pokemon is just fun! For lite gamer, it has all cute pokemon and you feel relationships with them are real. even beat through the story is fun. If you are hard core gamer, no problem, Pokemon have the most creative, most competitive and most interesting battle system, and the battle tactics has always developed. pokemon is for everyone.

Now Let me talk about Black/white2

it is still gen5 of Pokemon series, if you know what that means...
It means, it is not a NEW Pokemon game. It is like yellow, you playing on basically the SAME map.

but, that story happened two year after black/white, there will be place that you know, but VERY different in details. a lot of ice is going to make secret pass which do not exist in b/w1. And just like it all time: the soundtracks are amazing!

This time when you are playing, you can catch old pokemon in the very beginning (if you remember in b/w1 you can only meet new pokemons before you beat N).

Of course there are new legendary Pokemons. All of them are awesome.

The story, for the reason to not blow the fun, I will not talk about the story. Everyone knows even pokemon game never actually have a big story, the b/w1 still made a lovely story which it much better that the old four generations. characters like N gave me a huge impact... B/W2 have the same stage, so you will enjoy the story just like b/w1. If you are huge pokemon fan and you want to know more pokemon story wise, there is a manga called "Pokemon special" that I huge recommend.

some weakness about b/w2:
1: Nintendo decided to make this game still, on the ds. So the graphic dis not improve. Personally, I'm super excited for a new pokemon game on 3DS. Hopefully release next year 2013.

2: They still didn't bring back the following pokemon like heart gold and soul silver did. I do not understand why.

3: The character we used in b/w 1. Did not have huge impact to the story.

Overall, B/W2 has all I expect to see, 5 star no question.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]