Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

5.0 out of 5 stars Come on, April 1, 2012
This review is from: Superjail: Season 2 (DVD)
I don't think its very fair to rate a Dvd 1 star simply because season 2 wasn't as good as the first. Superjail's second season may have not been as good as the 1st but nonetheless you can't buy this Dvd not knowing what you're getting into.
The series stays true with its humorous gore and chaotic scenes and even explains more into some of the characters history. There are plenty of episodes and even extra goodies to keep you entertained. Personally I find episode commentary and the animatics to be worth totally worth it just to see what goes on in the head's of the creators and behind the scenes, but hey, thats just me. If you're a fan of Superjail I would suggest you pick this up. If you are not familiar with the second season and are hesitant to buy this, then please watch an episode or two online first, just to see if it fits your taste.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in
  [Cancel]

Comments

Track comments by e-mail
Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 3, 2012 9:39:50 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 3, 2012 9:41:28 AM PDT
Benjamin S says:
Doesn't anyone find it odd that the two who are complaining about Superjail Season 2 have reviewed this item only? Neither have EVER reviewed anything else. No surprise. The words they choose show their true character.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 6:05:14 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 5, 2012 6:07:44 PM PDT
Frankie C says:
Glad to see you took yourself out of the reviews here, Benny boy...we both know you didn't have anything to say. Your new tactic of leaving snarky little messages hidden in braver people's reviews is cowardly, but probably better suited to your style. Bravo.

In reply to an earlier post on May 19, 2012 3:31:46 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 19, 2012 3:32:28 AM PDT
Benjamin S says:
@Frankie C : You do nothing but antagonize and patronize. Your words of negativity serve no purpose. Grow up. (fyi- your posts are now ignored)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2012 12:46:10 AM PDT
Frankie C says:
Hit and run, ay Benny Boy? Refer back to what I said about cowardice. ..oh wait, you can't, you ran away.
Also, please, can anyone tell me what this means:
"Superjail's second season may have not been as good as the 1st but nonetheless you can't buy this Dvd not knowing what you're getting into." (copied from original post).
What is that??? A triple negative?? Have a second grader help you with your next review. Of course you can buy the DVD not knowing how bad the content is, Genius.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 12, 2013 9:48:57 PM PDT
PlanetHell says:
I think the point is to watch an episode before viewing to see if you like Season 2. Personally I think it was the weakest and Season 3 was the strongest. When is Season Four going to start airing?

In reply to an earlier post on May 31, 2013 7:16:25 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 31, 2013 7:21:23 PM PDT
I honestly don't understand people who complain so much about season 2. I liked it just as much as season 1 and only noticed a VERY SLIGHT difference in art style (a change which I actually enjoyed, it made things more flowy and Seussian) and recognized NO change in humor, it was JUST as funny to me. Maybe I'm speaking with unjaded eyes but people nowadays need to stop being such hipsters when it comes to things. "Oh my god! A slight change in art?! I now hate this show!!!!!" or "Oh my god! This show gained a little popularity?! Must rage out on it now!!!!!" It's like it's wrong to them to like something after a slight change has occured...Whatever I feel truly happy whenever I watch ANY episode of this show, from ANY season, because honestly to me it's ALL funny. So I will continue to amuse myself and be happy, while these people continue to get angry and whine.....So long as I know I am not so close-minded as to reject something due to such a SMALL barely noticeable change (I seriously didn't notice the art change till about 4th episode in to season 2) I'll continue to bask in the blood bath of artistic glory that is Superjail!

In reply to an earlier post on May 31, 2013 7:23:14 PM PDT
Go away grammar nazi...NO ONE LIKES YOU!!! Grammar nazis are the most pretentious people on the internet...

In reply to an earlier post on May 31, 2013 7:44:34 PM PDT
Frankie C says:
@Lady BloodFart - No one expects you to honestly understand....very much at all. You're one of the low brow, I'm guessing teen, that accepts dummed down, artless junk...because you simply can't tell that it's dummed down, artless junk. I totally believe you, little lady, when you say YOU can't tell the difference...of course YOU can't.

And making an argument against other people's views by using made up "quotes"...isn't much of an argument, but again, you've already admitted you can't tell the difference between intellectual integrity, and artless junk.

And I have no affiliation with the Nazi party...I just passed 2nd grade English.

Maybe you and Benny Boy can get together and dry h*** to season 4 in his mom's basement.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2013 5:45:30 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 3, 2013 5:48:00 PM PDT
First of all I'm almost 19 years old so I am an adult. You make it perfectly clear that whether you are in middle school or not you have the mentality of someone who is. The reason I spot no change in art or otherwise is because the change is VERY minute. You know what didn't change? The writing team and most of the artists...So the humor and artwork IS in fact basically the same. If you had any class you would learn more about a show before senselessly attacking it. I'm not so jaded and ignorant that I will dump all over something due to a VERY slight change in style, because hey, I'm not a pretentious jerk and I like to enjoy myself (something you should learn to do )... I don't just like the art to Superjail! I like the writing and the characters. Stop making vulgar sexual jokes at EVERYONE because you can form NO coherent argument against them without making a total a** of yourself. By the way, if you had any class you wouldn't have insulted my name, which comes from a classic Japanese revenge movie that has inspired Kill Bill, Superjail!, and almost every modern revenge writer, but you have no class and can only talk down to others instead of trying to actually sound somewhat intelligent. I can tell you just got out of 2nd grade English, and if you don't reply to me like a grown up than I will not reply back to you.....If you treat people who disagree with you like this in the real world, good luck getting far in life. Have fun dry h***ing to season 1 hipster! ^-^

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2013 8:49:31 PM PDT