6 of 8 people found the following review helpful
Wow! D+ For this movie!,
This review is from: Werewolf: The Beast Among Us - Unrated Edition (DVD)
Let me start this review by listing some things that make this movie horrible!
1. Amature acting
2. Movie is supposed to be set in the 19th century but it has a flame thrower, goggles, modern throwing knives and a modern revolver!
3. Some of the dialog is too modern like "She has nothing on you"!
4. Werewolf and werewolves are obvious cgi's
5. Stealth and camouflage This wasnt even used in ww1 no longer anytime in the 19th century!
Despite all of the flaws and mistakes both historical and technical. I found this to be a movie that is slightly entertaining and I watched it with curiosity.
A few tips to the filmmakers of this movie.
1. Next time hire actors not random people you pick off the street who want to be a actor.
2. Get your historical facts right! Do some bloody research!
3. Use better cgi software!
4. Spend more money to get it done right!
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 3, 2013 10:56:14 AM PDT
Remember when monster movies had monsters that were villains and not love interests? Whent hey had to be creative with Special Effects and Make-up as opposed to just throwing CGI and a super computer at everything? The two best I remember for werewolf movies were "The Howling" the original one and "An American Werewolf In London". These days, a lot of these companies lack real imagination.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›