5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek and secure, April 8, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was expecting a mere utilitarian sleeve to hold my 13" Mac Pro laptop. I am delighted that it also provides some aesthetic satisfaction. The color is a solid inky black, with no lighter threads in the design. The Case Logic logo on the front is small, with the yellow-orange square of half-sun that pops out stylishly and yet is unobtrusive. The woven webbing on the sides is a nice nifty touch.

The top-loading zipper--which is a primary feature for me in determining quality--is sturdy and smooth, and slides like buttah from one side to the other. It won't scratch your laptop because it has a protective lip. The 6 millimeter foam padding feels substantial and secure, and my laptop slips in easily, like a card in an envelope. It fits snugly but not too tightly, either.

External dimensions are 14 x 1.1 x 10" and internal dimensions are 13 x 1.1 x 9.1" The exterior and lining is made of 100% polyester.

The attached description card says "25 Years Quality Guarantee."

Highly recommended to protect your 13" laptop.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 12, 2011 2:04:05 PM PST
E. Taylor says:

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 12, 2011 2:20:06 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 12, 2011 2:20:30 PM PST
No, it is not.

"Case Logic LAPS-113 13.3-Inch Laptop / MacBook / MacBook Pro Sleeve (Black) (Personal Computers)"--see product description at top.

That is the product description, and also I use it for my 13 inch Macbook Pro. There is NO way in heck that a 15" pro would fit in this sleeve. I think it is unfair for you to give me a negative vote, as your assumptions are not correct. You could reverse that. Thank you.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2013 12:02:04 PM PST
Jodi B says:
There are many sizes available if you look at the options under the product description.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2013 1:21:31 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2013 1:23:19 PM PST
I got this from the vine program, and did not have options. My options were for a 13'' Macbook pro ONLY, so that is what I reviewed, at the date that I reviewed it.

"This review is from: Case Logic LAPS-113 13.3-Inch Laptop / MacBook Air / MacBook Pro Retina Display Sleeve (Black) (Personal Computers)" is what it says next to my review, courtesy of Amazon. Now I see that there are several to choose from--this was added later, after Amazon added choices. The sleeve I got is for a 13" Macbook Pro. I did not get ALL the different sizes; therefore, I cannot speak to the fit of any of the other sleeves other than the one that I received.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 9, 2014 10:57:05 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 9, 2014 11:05:20 AM PST
lqfdx says:
You didn't have the option to choose the item but did have the option to submit the review under the item of LAPS-113 13.3-inch. Nevertheless, it is a problem of amazon which puts the reviews of LAPS-116 15-15.6-inch and LAPS-113 13.3-inch together, confusing customers. Who knows the size is very important in term of fit or not fit?
I found your review under most helpful reviews when I was looking for the LAPS-116 15-15.6-inch, which among the others, I am sorry to say, are not helpful. Who knows to me, E. Taylor is right.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2014 7:45:55 AM PST
I am not sure what you mean, Iqfdx. The specs of this item clearly says Case Logic LAPS-113 13.3-Inch Laptop / MacBook Air / MacBook Pro Retina Display Sleeve (Black) (Personal Computers). It is not for a 15 inch laptop.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›