104 of 105 people found the following review helpful
PS3 Move Quad Dock Pro,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: PS3 Move Quad Dock Pro (Video Game)
Since I recently bought the PS3 Move peripherals, I decided to finally look into buying a controller charging dock.
This particular dock suits my needs for the following reasons:
- I have two Sixaxis contollers, two motion controllers, and one navigation controller (not planning on buying a second navigation controller anytime soon)
- I can keep my second motion controller plugged into one rear USB port, and my Bluetooth earpiece plugged into the other rear USB port.
- I can now use the PS3's two USB ports for the PS Eye and an external USB hard drive, and no longer have to plug/unplug USB cables to recharge various controllers or the earpiece.
Some of the minor problems I've encountered:
- There's a blue LED light on one of the long sides of the charging dock that is angled around 45* out... and can be a bit annoying depending on where you're sitting in relation to it.
- The Sixaxis controllers may take a moment or two of fumbling with before you line it up properly on the charger.
And just so everyone knows, it is true that you can't place a motion control where the navigation control is supposed to go.
Tracked by 4 customers
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 19, 2010 7:57:43 PM PDT
Jefferson G. Esguerra says:
You mean sir, we cant charge both motion controller into this dock? Navigation controller charger doesnt fit for motion controller?
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2010 11:15:32 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 16, 2010 11:16:08 AM PST
B. Edwards says:
that blows. Kills this for me, as I have no plans or desire to buy a nav controller. I can't believe there is nothing on the market that will charge what MOST people have, which is: two motion controller and two sixaxis controllers! BOOOO!
Charging is nice, but I also wanted something to just hold all 4 controllers as well, in one nice, tidy spot.
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2010 8:04:40 AM PST
Amazon Customer says:
I think that is why they included 2 extra USB ports...just get a short USB cable (or use the included one) to charge the second Move controller.
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 25, 2010 7:45:04 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 25, 2010 7:45:20 PM PST]
Posted on Mar 6, 2012 8:26:52 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 6, 2012 8:30:08 PM PST
Anand Dhariya says:
Thanks for the detailed review. I was wondering are there any games that need two dualshocks or six-axis controllers?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›