5.0 out of 5 stars Natural (and effective) flu fighting., July 19, 2009
This review is from: Sambucol Original Liquid Black Elderberry 7.8 fl.oz (Health and Beauty)
So, Western medical science still has yet to come up with a cure for the common cold or flu. Sure, you can take a concoction of chemicals that will mask some of the symptoms...but why mask symptoms, risk your health, and agree to all the happy little side-effects when you can just have some good-tasting Elderberry syrup?

And this stuff works. It's proven to fight the illness, making the symptoms lessened as well as the duration. (Search for "Elderberry" on WebMD for more details of the study. The study was specifically for Sambucol (brand name), but other Sambucus (elderberry) products may work as well.)

Natural, no side-effects, cheaper, kids will take it (it's pretty sweet; almost a juice flavor, but thicker), no risk of OD - and it works!

With that said: now is the time to clear out the chemical symptom-hiders from your medicine cabinet, and keep a bottle or two of this handy.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 3 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 13, 2011 9:28:16 AM PDT
SkyinVa says:
But did it work for YOU? And maybe this syrup works, but NOT the homeopathic "Cold & Flu Relief" tabs. I know, because I have been taking them for 3 days worse and my cold, which started out as a sore throat - that's when I started taking it - is now going into my lungs. I have asthma and that is very dangerous.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 13, 2011 9:51:08 AM PDT
I've heard that the tablets don't work as well as the syrup...(probably heard mostly from reviews for the tablets.)

But to answer your question: yes, it does work for me. Even have a 5 year old that takes the stuff when he firsts starts sounding/feeling bad, and he's never been sick more than about a day or two, and without any major symptoms of illness.

At any rate, I just ordered 2 more bottles of this stuff last week in prep of this years' flu season. My family doesn't have any other medical conditions, and using this certainly works for us and is highly preferred over the latest and greatest drug concoction.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 14, 2011 12:05:11 AM PDT
SkyinVa says:
Well, less than 24 hours after my previous post, I'm feeling better. I am coughing a lot, but the nasal congestion has cleared up. I finished all the tablets, so I guess I'll just have to see how it goes. Maybe the tablets did help prevent it from getting much worse. If I don't develop bronchitis I should be just fine. But I may order a bottle of the syrup to keep on hand.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 10, 2014 1:28:44 PM PST
Homeopathic tablets are not the same thing.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.7 out of 5 stars (137 customer reviews)

$21.99 $17.99