38 of 43 people found the following review helpful
Extremely comfortable and stylish bluetooth with good call quality,
This review is from: Plantronics M50 - Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program (What's this?)
This bluetooth headset is a solid, everyday headset that performs well and is very comfortable.
- Hearing others is generally very consistent and reliable. However, occasionally, the person I'm speaking with tells me that it's difficult hear me sometimes. Overall, I would say 8 out of 10 times the calls are clear and consistent for both ends of the phone call. There's always going to be some hiccups, but they are minimal.
- I really like that small, but fine details of this bluetooth headset! Sometimes it's the small things that separate certain products from the rest. The most noticeable is the plastic curve that hooks around the front part of the ear. As opposed to looping around the back of the ear, it loops around the front. I feel that this makes the experience infinitely better. You can change the loop piece so that you can wear it on either your left or right ear.
- The earpiece is covered with rubber and has a small piece that slighty curves into the ear. Again, it's not typical, but it fits my ear perfectly and it can stay comfortably in my ear for long periods of time.
- It's stylish with the shiny, chrome finish around the edge of the bluetooth, and a black mosaic style pattern on the side cover. Very cool.
- The volume (when bluetooth is worn on the right ear), is on the top, where you can easily change the volume. When you press the side and hold, you activate the voice detection. Pressing the side once will accept or end a phone call. Good, basic, and easy functionality.
- Although it's not perfect, it's very good. It gives you the option to adapt to your voice, which is very helpful. After letting it adjust to your voice, voice commands are usually accurate and spot on.
- I wasn't expecting this, but it's definitely a nice luxury. Just play the song that's on your phone, and the bluetooth headset will play the desired song immediately. The quality is alright and a little bit airy. It's not quite as good as your normal mp3-style earphones, but with volume turned up, there is definitely some distinct bass.
Overall, a very good bluetooth headset, is comfortable, and can wear proudly in public.
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 16, 2012 11:27:11 PM PDT
Shasta L. parker says:
can you help me figure out how to play music on it i tried playing pandora it wont work
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2012 4:28:56 PM PST
i wouldn't play music on this. playing music in only one ear is not good for you.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›