1.0 out of 5 stars Tria Laser DOESN'T work!!!!!, January 10, 2011
This review is from: Tria® Laser Hair Removal System - Gen 3 Previous Model (Discontinued)
I bought Tria Laser hair removal in hope to get rid of my hair on legs and underarms. I have read all the reviews in their webpage and consulted with their reps. Everything looked favourable towards a purchase. Plus I have a light skin and dark hair so the results were supposed to be amazing.
I had great hopes for it so decided to spend that amount of money. But after doing 12 procedures according to the schedule that they recommend nothing dissapeared. After spending so much money and not seeing result I'm just aggravated!!! I tried to get a hold of customer service and wrote emails to them but they never got back to me!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 6 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 27 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 4, 2011 1:00:30 PM PST
I was planning to buy it for my lady friend on her birth day. Now I have a second thought about it. Thanks Anna for your feedback.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 21, 2011 7:43:16 AM PDT
did you try repeatedly to contact customer service? And still no reply? I'd like to try this product but if it does not come with a money-back guarantee and/or available customer service, I would be worried about trying it. If bought through amazon, shouldn't they take it back?

Posted on Dec 19, 2011 8:46:23 PM PST
Carpe Diem says:
The lack of customer service is the disturbing part. If it worked at all, I wouldn't return it, but I'm not inclined to take the risk. Thanks, Anna, for posting your review.

Posted on Jan 2, 2012 4:42:51 PM PST
Thanks for your candid review; it is very difficult to find a satisfactory hair removal product...I shall wait until something better comes along before I spend such an exorbitant amount of money on something like this.

Posted on Jan 2, 2012 4:46:47 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jan 2, 2012 4:47:24 PM PST]

Posted on Jan 4, 2012 9:44:28 AM PST
Anna says:
Yes, My underarm hair grew worse and I am very disappointed. Now I am stuck with a worthless laser and will try the No No because you can
use it on your face unlike the Tria Laser.

Anna

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 5, 2012 9:54:41 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jan 5, 2012 9:56:20 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 6, 2012 12:25:56 AM PST
L. Dale says:
Try Silk'n. It seems to have great reviews. I haven't tried it yet myself but I have researched all these products quite a bit and it seems to be the way to go. But, it is a bit pricier than this. :( (which is why I have yet to take the plunge. lol)

Posted on Jan 16, 2012 3:45:38 PM PST
Thanks for the comment. I don't want to spend a lot of money (again) for a product that doesn't work. And I hate a company that can be easily reached for orders, but is hopelessly unreachable for problems or complaints.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2012 1:01:12 PM PST
Cari says:
Anna, I tried the No=No. Used it faithfully for months and months but still didn't get the results I had hoped for. I am back to shaving - arrrggg!
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›