5.0 out of 5 stars This can be activated on steam for Mac & PC..., May 22, 2012
This review is from: Civilization V: Korea and Ancient World Combo Pack [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
I love civilization V and I'm kind of somebody who likes to own all the DLC that's available for a game that I own. So I went into this wanting to have the Korean Empire and was kind of interested in the wonders add-on also. Here's my take on this bundle.

The Korean civilization is okay here's a breakdown: you get +2 science for all specialist and for all great person tile improvements. Receive a tech boost each time a scientific building/wonder is built in the Korean capital. so that is what the Korean Civ jets and I can make them a powerful civilization I haven't really played with them yet but that +2 science could really hope you up later in the game when you start producing tons of great people.

The wonder pack:I play this game on deity I'm not that good but I'm okay I win about 50% of my games. The best thing about the wonder pack to me isn't the wonder themselves it's that a lot of times the computer will spend time building these wonders that are included in this pack instead of the wonders that I like to get from the get go-the pier mids and the Great Wall. To me these 2 wonders are some of the most important for my play style. So while I'm working on these the computers usually banging out a few of the ones that are included in the wonder pack. So that in itself made this pack well worth the purchase I love get me some great wall because when the enemy attacks it helps immensely.

So there you go I hope this review helps you and remember this can be activated on steam. Simply take the code that is e-mailed to you when you buy this go to games (on a Mac this is in the drop-down menu at the top of the screen) click on activate product and that's it there you go.

I hope you have an awesome day and enjoy crushing some computer civilizations!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 26, 2012 5:58:35 PM PDT
C. Dessert says:
So when you activate it on Steam does it create a new game or does it just add to the Civilization V game already there? And can you play on multiplayer and use the Korean civilization even if the other players don't own this DLC?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 6, 2012 7:29:02 AM PDT
It adds it to civ V but you need to start a new game to use the benefits of the DLC. I have no clue about multiplayer but I would guess that you would need to start a new game to use it there too.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

3.8 out of 5 stars (4 customer reviews)

$7.49