5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jaheim Yet, September 3, 2013
This review is from: Appreciation Day (Audio CD)
I Gotta Say , Today's Been A Good Day... With John Legend , Tamar , Raheem DeVaughn And Jaheim Dropping It's A R&B Lovers Dream. Out All The Albums That Came Out Today This Is My Fav , All Though The Others Are Great Especially Raheem's. This Is One Of Jaheim's Best Taking Me Back To The Days Of Ghetto Love, Six Out Of Six For Jah The Man Hasn't Failed Me Yet. Check Out Those Other Albums If You Haven't As Well, Thanks For Reading....R&B Is Coming Back No More Teenage Jingles Grown Men And Women Stand Up.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 3, 2013 1:15:08 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 3, 2013 1:16:39 PM PDT
WrathBliss says:
You are sooo correct! Meaningful music for Life, Love, People that don't care for the hype...games....Real RnB, Soul...no frills...like back in the day! Jaheim's...and John Legend's new cd..and Raheem D's release...are lovely! Gotta be looking out for D'Angelo's new cd..coming soon I hope. Now if Prince could get back to his roots...and release something up there with these other awesome artists...That would be Sweet!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 3, 2013 4:15:22 PM PDT
R&B Lover says:
So Happy To See People Still Appreciate Good Music

Posted on Sep 3, 2013 11:04:14 PM PDT
Yea I'm with you all. I've opened this and the John Legend and haven't gotten to the Raheem CD yet. Between the two so far, I have to say I am feeling the Jaheim a bit more at the moment. Could change as I hear John Legend's more cause his is an awesome CD. But Jaheim's joint is just so soulful and well-rounded in all that you get in intimacy and relationships and love the sound! But they both are great.

Posted on Sep 4, 2013 2:55:19 AM PDT
If you haven't you need to buy TGT 3 kings album possibly the best RNB album of the last 10 years!

Posted on Sep 4, 2013 4:22:49 AM PDT
I don't know about the TGT album being the best in the past decade because there have been a few great ones since but it is definitely up there especially this year. Listen to Joe's new one as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 4, 2013 2:26:52 PM PDT
I've actually got a copy of Joes new album coming for my birthday tomorrow lol.. I've got it, not a legit copy( if you know what I mean) it's so good I need the really version.. Joes another artist that always puts out great music.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 4, 2013 3:59:57 PM PDT
Yea his is another awesome CD in an awesome year for R&B! I never thought I would see a consistent turn back to how music used to be. Only here or there but this year has been a change for the better.

Posted on Sep 5, 2013 11:42:10 AM PDT
Thanks for reminding me about John Legend, Tamar and my boy Raheem! I'm so excited, I so agree with you about an R&B's lovers dream. May I also suggest Chrisette Michelle and Indie Arie's new one too :-) --
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.4 out of 5 stars (207 customer reviews)

Reviewer