3.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality, baggy in hips, straight leg narrowness, May 1, 2013
This review is from: Woman Within Women's Jean, Pull On, Elastic Waist (Apparel)
This review regards the banana pants. The color is true to the picture, very calming. The stomach and hip area are roomier than the size would normally indicate, but the legs are straight-cut, tighter in the thighs than one would expect, given the roomy waist and hips. So the actual cut isn't like the picture, which appears to be relaxed-fit in both hip area and legs. Would be perfect for someone eight-nine months pregnant (i.e., only heavy in the hip-waist area, but not in the legs).

Caution: it will be difficult to take in the waist; you could run a drawstring through it, if you had to. So order a size larger, if you want baggy legs; a size smaller, if you want a tighter fit in stomach and hips. Product description says the pants are designed to run above the waist, but on me they fit slightly below, which is unusual.

Material is a thinner version diagonal twill, nice feel and finish, not too thin, yet flexible. Stitching and fabric quality are good. Again, if you like the fit described above, you'll be happy with this purchase. The quality is worth the price.

Yet I'm not sure I like that fit. Wish I knew that fit, before ordering. Hence only three stars, deducting two for fit that I didn't expect. So I'll return the article, and have to pay return postage.

NOTE: There are a lot of bad reports about Woman Within cheating customers: just Google. That's a big reason why I didn't buy this directly from them. If in spite of my using Amazon for purchase I get cheated too, I'll downgrade this review to one star, and report the type of cheating I received. For I am returning the item EXACTLY as received, only tried it on for five minutes to assess quality and fit.

Somehow I doubt they will try to cheat, because I've ordered this through Amazon, and they cannot control it. Amazon is really good about fighting for the customer.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 27, 2013 5:16:15 AM PDT
KayDee says:
Wow, I love Women within. I once ordered like six or more items at the same time, the first time actually. The biggest problem is sizes. They are usually too large. On the bright side, I can say that I dropped one whole size, and get the admiration and envy of all my friends.

p.s. when asked how you lost the weight...I'm going to find something icky like canned salmon (name specific tradable companny.) Find cheap stock using your 'magical' item. The story will travel the world as fast as..well how fast a diet secret can spread.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

3.8 out of 5 stars (79 customer reviews)

$18.58 - $29.77