5.0 out of 5 stars i love this camera, March 31, 2012
This review is from: Nikon COOLPIX L810 16.1 MP Digital Camera with 26x Zoom NIKKOR ED Glass Lens and 3-inch LCD (Black) (OLD MODEL) (Electronics)
Okay first of all i love the 26x zoom and second i love the 16.1 mp. I recently went to the zoo and took pictures that were making professional photographers mad because of the clarity and at full zoom. Side by side comparison told me i did the right thing in purchasing this camera. And for those of you that think somethings wrong with the camera just spend some time using all the different scenes and adjustment's this camera has. one more thing i really liked was the ability to just push the video button to record video instead of having to change modes...and it doesn't matter what size sd card you have it will only record 29 min at a time, you can record multiple 29 min video's.... take it as you will.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 9 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 15, 2012 7:22:25 PM PDT
Does it take close up.Really close ups pictures????

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2012 5:35:11 PM PDT
S. Clark says:
Although I don't have this model, I have the precursor L120, and I think the macro pictures totally rock! I have a blast taking pictures of flowers, bugs, rocks, grass, snow....you name it and I am down there taking close ups! Since there are some improvements in this model I am sure the macro feature is still just as sharp! Hope this helps.

Posted on Jun 16, 2012 8:43:19 PM PDT
Songhai says:
1.Does it have an electronic view finder?
2.Can it take panoramic views?
3.Does it have an image stabilizer function?
4.How does it work in low light indoor situation?(My GE X500 works so well, that I have never used the flash indoors night or day time.)
5.Have you tried the 3D function and does it work well?

I am attracted by the optical zoom of 26x and 3D capability of this camera but does it have above functions. Please let me know. I currently have a GE X500 which has a zoom of 15x magnification.It has the above functions and many more.Just like this camera it slow but if you are patient with, it takes very good pictures. I may add this camera to my collection because of its zoom and 3d capability if it has the functions I have asked above. Please I will appreciate your answers to these questions.

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 5:22:16 PM PDT
Molly Nolan says:
I'd like to know if the wide angle works well- I'm a realtor and need a camera that takes good wide angle pics, to capture as much of a room as possible. Any feedback is welcome please!

Posted on Jun 26, 2012 4:24:34 AM PDT
Victoria says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 26, 2012 4:35:36 AM PDT
S. Clark says:
What does the P510 got to do with it? This is a review and questions about the L810!

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 8:35:46 AM PDT
DWINK says:
with the Nikon Coolpix L810 camera, are you able to add lenses to it? I am told that there are package deals with various lenses and filters, but I was also told that you can add to this camera. Any advice?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 1, 2012 10:03:40 AM PDT
Yarii says:
No, this isn't a DSLR.

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 9:01:59 AM PDT
Is there a charger for this camera or just battery. I currently have a Olympus 600 UZ and I'm constantly having to replace the batteries, plus I find it difficult to change settings on the go.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 3:40:16 PM PDT
S. Clark says:
The camera uses regular AA batteries so if you use rechargeable batteries you would need a battery charger for those. You can not charge the batteries while they in the camera.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›