5.0 out of 5 stars Xtra Info: Special Features, September 19, 2009
This review is from: The Proposal (Two-Disc Deluxe Edition + Digital Copy) (DVD)
For some reason Amazon is not listing in Product Details what is actually included in the 2 disc DVD other than a movie description. So for those like me who like to know what Xtras (+ Digital Copy) you're getting here it is:

Alternate Ending
Disc Two: Digital Copy of Feature Film

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 3 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 20, 2009 7:33:30 AM PDT
C. Dipietro says:
I have looked numerous places for the descriptions and differences between the one disc and two disc versions, so thank you for this. Are you certain that the one disc doesn't also have those additiional features?

I have seen this movie MANY times (so many times, you wouldn't believe it) and still laughed the last time I saw it. I can't wait to own it.

Posted on Sep 25, 2009 9:34:29 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 30, 2009 7:17:53 AM PDT
L. Housley says:
I so hope there is an extended scene or outtakes from the scene in the woods. That was HILARIOUS. I cried the first time I saw it I was laughing so hard.

So, does the 2nd disc only contain the digital file of the movie? Or are there other extras on it. If the 2 disc version has all the same special features and only adds the digital copy, I'll just buy the single disc.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 4, 2009 4:02:11 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 4, 2009 4:23:59 AM PDT
Rory says:
Hi, C. Dipietro,

Thank you for your comment, I'm glad I could be of service. To answer your question. The One disc only should include:
Audio Commentary.
Subtitles: French, Spanish

Sux I know, but they're trying to make more money. If you just want the movie, buy the One disc if you are like me, and want the bloopers (which are hilarious--youtube it) and the rest of the xtras you have to pay more for the Two disc.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 4, 2009 4:14:43 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 4, 2009 4:24:42 AM PDT
Rory says:
Hi L. Housley,

No, like I replied to C. Dipietro, just before you. The 1-disc has only audio commentary and subtitles (French, Spanish).

The 2-disc has the special features I listed, plus the digital copy (which would be on disc 2). So if you are purchasing with the hopes of getting the special features, get the 2-disc.

It blows that we're now paying more for the special features. I don't know many who care for the digital copy, yet we're having to pay for it. I mean, I don't--but I want the special features, bloopers, featurettes etc. So I'm stuck with buying the 2-disc. Which I'm not too thrilled about. If you have blu-ray, you'll likely get even more special features. At least that was the case with the Origins Wolverine that came out recently. I don't have blu-ray, but I know that it included more stuff than the 2-disc I got. It's tough times and spending $25.97 (shipping included) is way too much for a movie I would have bought for $17 not too long ago. By the way, amazon has the best prices for the Single & Two-disc. So you're saving at least a couple of bucks, than you would in Wal-Mart or Target. Hope this helps. Thanks for your comment.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 4, 2009 4:21:09 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 4, 2009 4:21:55 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 4, 2009 5:31:09 AM PDT
L. Housley says:
Thank you! Yeah, I'm not a fan of the digital video part. I don't use it. I have a zune and it's not the right format for that.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 21, 2009 3:14:44 PM PDT
S. Drapeau says:
Thank you so much for posting what is on the 2-disc edition. I love the special features and always hated it when you paid the $24 and got no extras. I think this is actually a move up for DVDs. I know they're trying to steer us to blu-ray now, but who wants to start their collection over?

Anyway, Thanks a million.

Posted on Oct 24, 2009 12:20:57 PM PDT
Jessica says:
Thank you!!! I was looking all over for that! :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2009 12:25:45 PM PST
Renee Sereno says:
I'm confused because you seemed to be the only person who mentioned a featurette in the second disc. Is there a making-of documentary included in the second disc, and if so, does it include interviews with Sandra and Ryan? Thanks.

Posted on Nov 22, 2009 7:46:40 PM PST
Lisa Ski says:
Is the two-disc version widescreen?
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›