1.0 out of 5 stars Not your standard Huggies Wipe, October 22, 2012
This review is from: Huggies Simply Clean Fragrance Free Baby Wipes Refill, 600 Count (Health and Beauty)
I am a HUGE Huggies fan. I have been buying nothing buy Huggies diapers and wipes for the past 3 years.

However, these new wipes do NOT live up to the Huggies brand. How can Huggies make wipes that don't work in their own dispensers? All previous types of Huggies wipes I have bought allow for 1 wipe to come out with the next wipe popping up.

These new wipes you have to open the lid to your wipes container and dig out the next wipe each time. I find this extremely frustrating. I had read this downfall on a review site, but went ahead and bought the wipes anyway. Now I know what everyone was talking about.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 5 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 26, 2012 4:40:19 AM PDT
K. Lengerich says:
I agree! These wipes are scratchy and dry also. We are giving them away.

Posted on Oct 26, 2012 3:24:55 PM PDT
Amy Forgey says:
All the huggies wipes I've received from amazon come out of the dispenser two at a time or so. I'm used to it now. Is it just amazon's wipes or did huggies change all of their wipes I wonder?

Posted on Oct 28, 2012 11:16:22 AM PDT
Jewel says:
This is true. I stopped putting them in the tub and just reseal the bag. The wipes are thin,and easy to tear. Maybe better for use in older kids bathrooms since the wipes are cheap enough.

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 3:06:12 PM PST
rey caneda says:
I think this is overall for huggies and not amazon. This did not happen to me. They are clothlike wipes and not cloth so tear is inevitable. However, upon this review I decided to compare the huggies bought on amazon to the ones bought at wholesale sams club which i had on hand. Amazons huggies wipes are better quality. The sams tear upon pulling and amazons stretch for a bit and then tear off some. I am a mom of three under six and do not know how the people commenting here tore the wipes. It takes a bit to do so, so maybe a user issue or mishandling. Just my two cents.

Posted on Jun 13, 2013 4:13:26 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 8, 2014 10:39:26 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 20, 2013 2:52:09 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 20, 2013 2:53:46 AM PDT
BCgal says:
Hi~ I recently began reading the ingredients (like I do with everything now) in different brands of wipes. Even the "Natural Care" have parabens. Makes me crazy, trying to find products that won't kill us, our kids, or our pets! So thank you so much for posting the link to this site. There are more sites like this that you can find by googling "organic" in front of whatever you are looking for. On these wipes, do you know if they are flushable?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 20, 2013 10:03:46 AM PDT
Twinmomma says:
Hi, so glad my post helped :) I know how you feel having to read every stinkin' ingredient on labels (drives me bananas sometimes too. We shouldn't have to do so, products should automatically be safe for babies and pets by LAW!). Hm, I wasn't sure about your question on the honest wipes being flushable ... so this is what I just found on their website:

Will Compost In Municipal / Industrial Facilities According To ISO, ASTM, And EN Regulations. NO parabens, chlorine, phenols, or risky chemicals (ever!)
Biodegradable* * Hypoallergenic * Chlorine-Free * Medical Grade Cloth * Sustainably Harvested.

Cheers!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 21, 2013 6:10:49 PM PDT
BCgal says:
Thank You! You're a sweetheart!

Posted on Oct 17, 2013 6:54:42 AM PDT
May I ask which type of Huggies wipes you switched to, because I'm tired of fighting with the Simply Clean wipes to get them out of the dispenser. I want to buy a wipe that pops up one at a time. Thanks.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›