5.0 out of 5 stars SHOULD not have waited!, February 26, 2013
This review is from: Bravado! Designs Women's Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra (Apparel)
This is my 2nd child, but many of my old bras I had lived in so they were dust. I have many of the Bravado tanks and often live in them. I just couldn't find the "right" bra this time. I like an underwire for when I go out (for support) but when at home I still need good support but like to be comfy.

This bra ROCKS! It is so comfortable. I wear a 36C (nursing size, 36B non) & got the medium. I am so surprised it has 3 hooks, often a 36 doesn't and I LOVE that it does. more back support and much smoother.

It came with these little "B" clips and instructions so I *think* I can turn it into a regular bra later? I didn't quite get it (I literally got home riped tags off & put it on) but will investigate later.

I got it at a local store for $49 and that seems to be about the going rate for this bra. Yes, there are cheaper bras out there: Target - which SUCK & Motherhood - get the job done, but not as comfortable.

Don't be stubborn like me . . . get it!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 18, 2013 5:55:02 PM PDT
thank you! finally a review that compares their pre-nursing size and after and which size they got for nursing. :) (sorry the size chart is confusing) i really appreciate that and you're right i'm stubborn too and hate spending tons on stuff like this but i'm making the plunge ;). i'm also about a 36c-d while nursing so i was a little nervous about getting a medium but it sounds like that'll work. great review. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 18, 2013 7:53:57 PM PDT
Glitterjen says:
Go for the medium . . . I have a Bravado tank that is too big (I was fatter w/ last child) and when I am not full, my boobs are supported enough, so I feel uncomfortable.

It is worth the $$! I even might splurge on a black too :D

Posted on Apr 3, 2013 5:33:55 PM PDT
I have a question does this give you good support like an underwire? I need support but not underwire while nursing,

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2013 6:31:55 PM PDT
Glitterjen says:
Yes. The cups are molded. I am usually an underwire only fan but when nursing an wearing a bra 24/7 I need support. It also has thin pads you can take out.

I have it on now!