5.0 out of 5 stars The Good, The bad, and the Ugly, February 28, 2014
This review is from: NeuTab® N7 7'' Dual Core Google Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Tablet PC, 1024X600 HD, HDMI, Dual Camera, Google Play Pre-loaded, 3D-Game Supported (Personal Computers)
I got this for Christmas. My wife bought it on Dec 8th. The tablet is great for the price. Just don't expect GPS, a great camera,
It worked great for about 20 days untill it just quit coming on. Of course I missed the 30 day return policy of Amazon. Now I can not get in touch with NeuTab.... before it quit I gave it 5 stars... now well what do you think.
UPDATE !!! I WENT TO NEUTAB'S WEBSITE AND SENT A MESSAGE TO THEM. THEY QUICKY RESPONDED AND SAID THEY WOULD REPLACE MY TABLET. I SHIPPED OFF THE OLD ONE AND THE NEW ONE IS ON THE WAY. I TAKE BACK ALL THE BAD THINGS I SAID ABOUT NEUTAB.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 3 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 16, 2014 3:20:59 AM PDT
I have been searching endlessly for Nuetab's contact information. If you still have it would you please share?

Thanks

Posted on Apr 30, 2014 7:54:26 AM PDT
Monik says:
how can i get in touch with them, i have the same problem and i dont know , how to do it, please . can you help me?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 30, 2014 9:13:12 AM PDT
I hope this helps.

Website: http://www.neutab.us/
contact page:http://www.neutab.us/contact-us.html
E-mail: contactus@neutab.com

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 30, 2014 9:19:09 AM PDT
Monik says:

Posted on May 22, 2014 8:20:46 PM PDT
Thank you for coming back to leave an update. I see a lot of reviews where people write in the heat of the moment just after receiving their product, and there is never evidence if they sought help for their problem, or if they just threw their product in the trash and forgot about it. I really appreciate when people follow up on their issues and report if it was successful or not!

Posted on Jul 25, 2014 9:21:14 PM PDT
Thank you very much for mentioning this tablet lacks GPS. I am looking to buy my first tablet, and while I don't need it to be powerful for gaming I DO need basics like GPS.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 6, 2014 12:37:34 AM PDT
vb_lord says:
I believe you can't have GPS without a dataplan/sim card. It has to have connectivity to a network to pick it up. A sim card would substantially add to the cost of a tablet.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2014 7:20:42 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 20, 2014 7:22:18 PM PST
Jrockz says:
You do not need to have a data plan or Wifi for the GPS to work on tablets. The only time you need those options is if you are using a live based mapping app. The use of GPS satellites is FREE.

What is comes down to when using the GPS is that you need free map apps that will download the maps you want so they can run in what is called "off line" mode. A good free app is: Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps. You can find it in the play store.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›