21 of 25 people found the following review helpful
Difficult to access all buttons; tight fit,
This review is from: Acase Genuine Leather Wallet Case for iPhone 5S / 5 - Vintage Brown and Red (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really wanted to like this wallet case...but I think overall it is more form than function.
I will list the pros and cons, to keep it simple:
- Nice looking leather
- High quality materials; tough
- iPhone 5 fits snugly inside, no chance of it falling out
- Mute switch is nearly inaccessible
- No way to keep the case shut
- Hard to close at all with 2 or more credit cards in it; nearly impossible to close with any cash
- Volume buttons are easily pressed accidentally (yet somehow difficult to press on purpose!)
- Very hard to get the iPhone out of -- you almost need a tool to extract it with
Overall, this case is a great idea, but it needs a few tweaks to really be as useful and practical as it should be.