5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and stylish!, November 18, 2012
This review is from: MoKo Slim Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet (Black) (Personal Computers)
I bought this case because it was pretty much the only one with an opening for accessing the S-Pen. Once I had it in my hands, I was able to check out some pretty rad features as well and the good thing is, I'm not regretting it:

-> The leather looks really pro and is not very slippery, so it feels very secure when holding it or picking it up. Just a little worried about the leather strap in the microfiber interior for the screen, I'm not sure whether this could scratch it or not. I just try to keep the screen clean and will probably get a screen protector in the future.

-> I did some water-proof tests and it's safe to say the case will protect the tablet against common accidents such as liquid spills or water puddles (of course I'm not talking about putting the case right under the faucet).

-> Details are pretty good too. The white stitching seems solid and is present in every corner, the color actually lends a look of class. The magnetic closure is very very strong (for a case) which means is not gonna open up by accident, very nice! =)

-> The small strap behind the case effectively holds the cover and, once you hold the note using the hand strap, the cover also bends and rests in the base of our wrist thanks to the single fold in it.

-> The velcro for holding the tablet in place is very well positioned. If you place it correctly, getting the note out of the case is kind of difficult, which means it's very safe and keeps the note from moving back and forth.

-> The cutouts for the speakers, the audio jack, SD port, power, volume controls, mic, S-Pen, etc. are just perfect, so you get easy access to the note controls without sacrificing protection. You don't really have to open the case for anything other than using the note, which is very cool.

-> You can access the charging port even when the case is shut. This is not really something good but common sense, I can't believe there are cases out there where you can't do this.

-> Lifetime warranty? Simply awesome!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, the only 2 things I don't like (one that I already knew) are:

-> The pen loop is very cool, but seems pointless when you fold the case and the lid covers the loop. Anyway, not a deal-breaker for me.

-> The one I already knew, I really miss having more viewing angles, at least one more like other cases out there. Again, not a deal-breaker for me.

Conclusion: The case looks really awesome and provides a good grip. I'm right-handed and it feels great, I read a review about this case meant for left-handed people only, no way! And given the lifetime warranty, I can't ask for more.

[Add comment]