5.0 out of 5 stars Cables Work Great and Customer Service is EXCELLENT!, August 9, 2013
I had ordered cables from this seller approximately a month or so ago.. it was the prior version and I had experienced some issues with the plug not staying secure with my device. I had left a mediocre review without ever even bothering to contact the seller. To my surprise, the seller had read my review and reached out to contact me wanting to make it right. That in and of itself blew me away.

This past week I received the new and improved order of cables. The replacement cables had a much more secure connection to the device than the previous ones. The other recurring problem with charging cables (in general) for me is normally where the cable meets the pin connector... that portion always ends up shorting out on me... these cables have a really nice, thick coating to them and don't seem to 'crimp' at that cable-meets-plastic-housing point like the others do.

The length of these cables is such a nice luxury and I love the fact that they come in assorted colors.

I have purchased the cheaper versions of cables in the past from other sellers on Amazon. Those cables were very thin, some cables did not even charge my device and the ones that did ended up fizzling out in mere months. You can tell by one look at this product, that it is very well made with a nice thick cable - not flimsy and easily crimped.

If the longevity of my purchase becomes and issue, i will post it here... and trust me when i tell you... if you don't see an update with me complaining about them not working properly, then it has not become an issue.

So bottom line is, if you are on the fence about whether to shell out the extra money for these cables over the countless 'cost next to nothing' cables you can find on here, the answer is jump - jump over to the Friendly Swede side and pay the money to buy these. You will absolutely get every bit of quality in return.. in the product, in the service... not to mention the length and the colors of these cables are wicked cool.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 13, 2013 4:49:00 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 13, 2013 5:01:38 AM PDT
Hi Aperio,

This is John Lundqvist, I own The Friendly Swede.
GREAT to see you like the cables and thank you for a comprehensive review.

Regarding your comment:
"If the longevity of my purchase becomes and issue, i will post it here... "

I would like to address this for both you and others who may read this.

IF there is EVER any problem with longevity (or anything else), then don't only update your reviews.
Please also ALWAYS contact us ASAP so we can get to the bottom of your problem.

The "problem" with product reviews is that we can usually not connect them to specific orders.
No way for us to contact the person who wrote the review.

When possible, also please send us an image showing the problem.

We always want to hear from buyers who experience ANY problem with ANY of our products.
It doesn't matter if it is a "small problem". To be honest, "real buyer feedback" is the number one tool we have to make sure our stuff actually works 100% as it is supposed to.

We can always be contacted through this link and we reply to all inquiries within 24 hours:

Main reason why we want to hear from buyers are (1) to fix the problem for the buyer and (2) so we can take steps to make sure the problem is not repeated. Few product have perfect construction and a zero percent defect rate. Still, we always try hard to get both customer service and the products as good as we possibly can.

Thank you!

Best Regards

John Lundqvist/ Owner and Founder of The Friendly Swede

Posted on Mar 13, 2014 7:33:57 AM PDT
kim says:
I have bought so many cables for my I products.. But they seem to fall out of the port so easy, and get knocked loose and not stay connected, the original apple chargers are so expensive.. But when you stated this seller tried to make it right, wow that speaks volumes, on this person. Good for him, hope he is blessed beyond all measure. I sure want a good iPad, Iphone charger, without the apple price. Thanks for you good post,

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2014 7:38:44 AM PDT
kim says:
I read a post where you the owner contacted a buyer due to her cable wasn't staying connected, or it was some issue.. I appreciate you,the seller, going forward to make your selling honored, and hopefully your products.. Because of that... I would always buy your products. Thanks, God will bless you beyond all measure...

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2014 10:12:49 AM PDT
Kim,

Thank you a lot for those kind words.

I personally hate it when products don´t work as they should and don´t want to be the reason somebody experiences more frustration than needed.

Any problem with any of our products, please ALWAYS contact our customer service team.
I promise you will find them true to our "Friendly Swede name", besides from the fact that they are Americans, not Swedes like me and the Swedish staff :)

We have extensive quality control in place but the perfect product with a 0% defect rate over time does not exist (yet).
All I can always guarantee is that we will always make sure to deal with any problems that arise.

All the best!